So i think we all have noticed

sojaa

Its no use complaining about balance. They will not change a thing.

Ranges may be able to attack while aerial on the other hand expect for Force Master their defences are squishy. While Melee got: BM Anti Target, BD 3 Shields while having Spin, Soul fighter up to 12 Iframes in 6v6 probably up to 24 or even more, Destroyer Ember Stomb (dosent have a counter expect for Grab and only BD + FM got this .......................... already wrote several balance issue (my oppinion about it which matches with alot of players). Ranges have less defence than Melee in general but they have higher dmg output.

I think its no big deal. Ranges have it hard to aerial themselve while melee can aerial multiple times easyli and BM for example dosent even need another range their aerial is already strong enough to 100 to 0 everyone expect for Soul fighter with HP Buff.

@ImoutoMaster Yeah those 3 shields on BD with high cooldown and 2 of them being unresetable. All three of them resisting only 3 times each while ranged classes can just use a bubble and spam stuff on you without getting stunned from parry or piercing parry altogether. Also, did you know that BD cannot do the long aerial if it's chilled or has some sort of approach block, neither can it use its stuns or 5 point strike. But how can you remove chill/approach blocks, you ask: you can use the 1 minute CD unresetable bubble, or the 30s CD resetable maelstrom. each of them resisting 3 hits. Good luck doing that vs FM btw. Oh also, as a BONUS you can get PVEd while you're locked in your own aerial animation when you aerial someone - JUST MELEE THINGS. That's why the bloody class needed one bubble (maelstrom) that would resist a set amount of time, so that it can ignore chill for 2/3s every 30s or so. With the new bubbles BD has however, the 3 iframe ticks are gone before the casting animation is over in BG. Absolute garbage balance from the devs in KR.  But let me guess, 3rd spec BD is going to have that bubble just like they copy-pasted the old BD maelstrom on 3rd spec BM. Of course it was too strong on BD, but it's absolutely fine on BM. The devs in Korea have no bloody idea what they're doing and they probably don't even care. Looks like they're just going to make all the 3rd specs flashy and overpowered compared the old ones.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

@ImoutoMaster Yeah those 3 shields on BD with high cooldown and 2 of them being unresetable. All three of them resisting only 3 times each while ranged classes can just use a bubble and spam stuff on you without getting stunned from parry or piercing parry altogether. Also, did you know that BD cannot do the long aerial if it's chilled or has some sort of approach block, neither can it use its stuns or 5 point strike. But how can you remove chill/approach blocks, you ask: you can use the 1 minute CD unresetable bubble, or the 30s CD resetable maelstrom. each of them resisting 3 hits. Good luck doing that vs FM btw. Oh also, as a BONUS you can get PVEd while you're locked in your own aerial animation when you aerial someone - JUST MELEE THINGS. That's why the bloody class needed one bubble (maelstrom) that would resist a set amount of time, so that it can ignore chill for 2/3s every 30s or so. With the new bubbles BD has however, the 3 iframe ticks are gone before the casting animation is over in BG. Absolute garbage balance from the devs in KR.  But let me guess, 3rd spec BD is going to have that bubble just like they copy-pasted the old BD maelstrom on 3rd spec BM. Of course it was too strong on BD, but it's absolutely fine on BM. The devs in Korea have no bloody idea what they're doing and they probably don't even care. Looks like they're just going to make all the 3rd specs flashy and overpowered compared the old ones.

Calm down whenever i talk about PVP i talk about simple 1v1 most of the time. In 6v6 which i just recently started to play is completly different balancing issue and BD is not one of them.

KFM/FM/Warden/Assasin are missing balance to my understanding so far in 6v6. KFM is okish in 1v1 fights since you can easy outplay them but if some of his friends come it gets really really hard while FM is just broken it only needs one Frost Tornado (no counter messurements existing ingame yet) while Warden is pretty much unkillable while doind like 400K with normal attacks.

Edited by ImoutoMaster