Garnets in TSM NM

Hi,

I noticed that in the description of The Shadowmoor the heptagarnet is listed as a hardmode drop. I'm not sure, if it was always like this, so just a mistake in the description, but I don't think so, I believe it was listed at normalmode, but I'm not sure. And they dropped sometimes in normalmode, actually a few days before last patch I dropped a garnet in normalmode (and like 7-10 in the last months). In the last patch notes there is also not a single word about this. So, did you changed it and if yes, why? :PoharanConfused:

edit: ok I've asked a friend and he said the description was always wrong and the garnet was listed as hardmodedrop, although they are a normalmodedrop too. So seems like I was mistaken xD

Edited by RyVerseLy

update: I saw one in NM some minutes ago, so they still drop there, but the droprate might be nerfed
btw I've also asked the support (with the same words like above) and they just said something like "yeah it is a hardmode drop, sometimes drops can change" etc xD helpful as always xD

Edited by RyVerseLy