100 runs to use imperial cores, compare to the availability of it in rng boxes and trove

Miggy Miggs

shadowmoor is out close to a year now, and pretty much face roll now... am not a pve kind of person, anything that requires me to dedicate my life and my entire day i dont do unless its rewarding .

so i wait almost a year for it to nerf or  trove it or rng box it ...

what bothers me is this imperial core thing , i thought shadowmoor was a ten run thing ...so i been slowly getting imperial cores by rng boxes trove etc since they started appearing  ...... but i found out the other day that i need to do 100 runs to even use my cores ...... ---___---

isnt time to drop it to 50 or 10 ....its appearing so much in hm store etc ..... 

i dont wanna waste my time grabbing them from rng boxes ...if 100 runs will give me like 200 or more..every 5- 8 runs gives me a 10 plus base on my rng luck so far

.. ..if i do finish the runs i will have over 300 of these things .

what i wanna know is if the next patch gonna reduce the runs?

i dont do pve content only reason i have some pve gear is cause i need pve gear to get pvp gear . sadly,  reason i wait cause for me doing 100 runs isnt fun at all...altho shadowmoor is a walk over .still alot of time .... 

i just want my pvp ring :(

wish they had a system that split the runs so pvp versions of accs require less runs than the pve versions.

but who knows i might get the ring dropped in dungeon and rip all my imperial cores bought :tears:

No, because shadowmoor ring is still biS PVP ring which makes it still very relevant, so its on the same shelf as TT accessories. When a new ring comes out it will be lowered but for now it should stay the same.

5 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

.. ..if i do finish the runs i will have over 300 of these things .

you wish... there is more than just the ring to get, and each piece cost 250 cores.

don't count on a drop in 100 runs, you might get one if youre lucky and then you also need to have enough gold to outbid someone else.