4 months passed, still bugged WL skills+etc lol?

DittzeWL

Firstly sry for my bad english.

So 4 months passed since the awa patch (marc.13) released and the Warlock skills still bugged...i wrote on the support too (4 months ago), they know this issues, just they dont care...

Can't use with simple mode these skills:

Distortion:

- Spatial Warp (1+v)

- Time Gyre (1+v)

- Singularity (1+v)

Scourge:

- Vampiric Drain (1+v)

- Ghostly Scream (1+3)

- Graveyard (1+3)

+ can't complete one task in hongmoon training room (4 months ago ofc) you need use the Soul Shackle skill in the Scourge traning but this skill avaiable only with the Distortion spec...

So NCSOFT when you want already fix these things? i need the skills in arena, etc..

1 hour ago, DittzeWL said:

Distortion:

- Spatial Warp (1+v)

- Time Gyre (1+v)

- Singularity (1+v)

Scourge:

- Vampiric Drain (1+v)

- Ghostly Scream (1+3)

- Graveyard (1+3)

As a lot of others already replied on a similar topic, this isnt a bug, these skills are not meant to be used in simple mode.

10 hours ago, DittzeWL said:

+ can't complete one task in hongmoon training room (4 months ago ofc) you need use the Soul Shackle skill in the Scourge traning but this skill avaiable only with the Distortion spec...

there's no bug.  it's not very intuitive in telling you this, but you just need to change your spec in Scourge off of mortal coil and it'll be soul shackle

18 hours ago, Grimoir said:

As a lot of others already replied on a similar topic, this isnt a bug, these skills are not meant to be used in simple mode.

It's a bug, i noticed sometimes (rare) i can use some of these skills with simple mode + SUPPORT confirmed it's a bug.

9 hours ago, MCWang said:

there's no bug.  it's not very intuitive in telling you this, but you just need to change your spec in Scourge off of mortal coil and it'll be soul shackle

OMG, you what are you talking about? You can't change your spec in Scourge to get Soul Shackle skill...

2 hours ago, DittzeWL said:

It's a bug, i noticed sometimes (rare) i can use some of these skills with simple mode + SUPPORT confirmed it's a bug.

these skills only work against a PvP target, i think its mentioned in the tooltip somewhere.

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

these skills only work against a PvP target, i think its mentioned in the tooltip somewhere.

these skills not work only aganist PvP target..if you off simple mode they are all working in PvE and PvP

34 minutes ago, DittzeWL said:

these skills not work only aganist PvP target..if you off simple mode they are all working in PvE and PvP

thats because simple mode is turned off.

Simple mode off = you can use any skills you want anywhere anytime

Simple mode on = you can only use the skills that are defined in simple mode, you have no freedom and other skills will not work.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

thats because simple mode is turned off.

Simple mode off = you can use any skills you want anywhere anytime

Simple mode on = you can only use the skills that are defined in simple mode, you have no freedom and other skills will not work.

OMG support confirmed its a bug (its mean = you can use all skills with simple mode IF they fix this) what don't you understand, i already wrote this.

How can i close this thread or delete, so annoying comments.

Edited by DittzeWL