another patch coming that has nothing to do with pvp

qqqq1

if yall dont care about pvp in this game least u can do is thow a bone in tag match daily for a little spark and remove solo tag match quing qith a easy way to recruit people the reason y the game losing people is because all the pvpers are leaving ..its been over a year since we had a pvp event  and almost 2 years since the arena dedicated pvp event .... 

it doesnt look for new comers to come in to the game to see arena as dead as it is now 

its sad when people solo queue for a whole 30 minutes in game  not knowing how to get a team to increase the chances by 1 percent to acutally get a match ...

i mean i been in tag queue for 30 minutes today and its a tag daily like ????? 

is it really that hard to add one event token to pvp daily u guys rotate the current event stuff in dungeons and could at least add it to tag match at least a day of the week ??? arena is lvl 45 up so not much to really worry about .

sad

in a pvp demanding market ....... not even to draw some eyes for a while 

I suppose there are two reasons for this. One, pvp in this game is cancer. You get killed either from whales or unbalanced classes. I don't know too many people who can find fun by always losing despite their constant training, while the next guy has it easy because they have money and/or the flavor of the month class. Second, it seems those few players who want to pve instead of killing each other in the over saturated NA competitive market, are flocking to games like this. So you may not find too many dedicated pvpers in this game. IF pvp was fixed, then I'd see more pvpers sticking more to this game. But on the current state, I don't see too much hope for that.

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

pvp died in this game, the pvp comunity left a long time ago

and thats the reason this game died .....open world pvp and arena pvpers left ... and now they only come back when we have a new class ........

now all this game does is force u to run the same dungeons every week ......i mean it gets boring at times .... 

but this game is completely ignoring the fact that itsa been years since arena been updated ..the gold needs updating rewards needs updating ... they just missing the mark every patch.... new comers just come and go .... even with the broken classes etc ......the game completely puts it in the background.

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

and thats the reason this game died .....open world pvp and arena pvpers left ... and now they only come back when we have a new class ........

now all this game does is force u to run the same dungeons every week ......i mean it gets boring at times .... 

but this game is completely ignoring the fact that itsa been years since arena been updated ..the gold needs updating rewards needs updating ... they just missing the mark every patch.... new comers just come and go .... even with the broken classes etc ......the game completely puts it in the background.

the new classes like gunner/warrior is another reason why pvp died, bkac when we WL and SF was out it wasnt op until some skill patches, but gunner and warrior, the day the come out is when the players go out of the game. PvP is long gone, geared pvp is no longer a battle of skill vs patience but more of if your a whale or not. Also the new skill tree is already a killer towards some builds that go would go with pvp, you are limited with different path and locked skills on that. What's not dead in this game is the players that bother to play this and make points on forum on what could (Should) be improved but posts like this are defended with White knights and more or less deleted by mods to (not cause any fights).

I saw a game that died called Cabal2, they disabled forums and linked it into facebook page, you could see complains over the comments and white knights would defend but when they annouced that the game is shutting down the whiteknights turned AGAINST them! If Devs/Mods and whoever will keep ignoring players that do bother with this game and actually list things that could be improved then the same thing might happen here. Maybe one day they will realize that it's time to fix the game instead of giving players more DaMaGe and HeAlTh for reason that they can't think of any creative way to give more content other than that.

Edited by RavTH
  • Like 1