Trove

Fieryfly

I said I was not going to dump allot into Trove this time and I didn't. I opened up slots on 2 characters. One in EU and one here.  I spent an additional $20 here on keys. I did manage to get 2 squares in NA and a Gilded triangle in the Eu. I managed to get a sealed Aransu weapon mat for a baby alt.. she will probably never use. the rest was basically mats or crap I will never use. It felt good not dumping $300-400.  Instead I bought a 55 inch Samsung 4k @ Costco. 

I did see many people got squares and gilded squares..  will be interesting to see if these new mega whales  continue to play..  or get bored with their new found whaleness and simply get bored and leave, because killing stuff is now too easy.. mechanics do not matter when you can simply whale through the boss fights. 

You're just mega lucky, buy lottery tickets next time instead and you will be rich.

I spend a good 500$ on trove over the time i play and never even got a Octagonal Gem or even a 3-star crit.

my last 50 keys was like 4x shitty pig costume, 1 Sacred Oil, no gems, to pet pots, no gold chests, no obsidians, weapon skin mutliple times, no new ability skin.

oh i got a VT neck piece for my summoner overpriced for 70g ,now that it is acc-bound, great.

Edited by Arohk

4 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

I did see many people got squares and gilded squares..  will be interesting to see if these new mega whales  continue to play..  or get bored with their new found whaleness and simply get bored and leave, because killing stuff is now too easy.. mechanics do not matter when you can simply whale through the boss fights. 

I got my squares and dyads and I aint leaving o.o the game is only as fun as you make it to be for yourself. Gear has little to matter in that aspect o.o

I only opened up slots on one character, and bought very few keys(spent £16), other than than i used the free key per day, got one 3* crit(think i bought vials or PTS's). didn't take the costume for once(Razzle Dazzle is a little too busy for my liking), but did get a couple gilded triangular gems, so not too bad.

Still enjoying playing, and plenty of dungeons i need to watch guides to learn the mechs for.... I'm not at whale level, and i don't think i ever will be, especially when people do 2.5M dps now!