QoL Suggestions

Eckogen

Aside from any major QoL suggestions that may never happen or is a huge undertaking; here are some "minor" QoL much needed changes.

1. Remove loading portals within dungeons. We already loaded the dungeon, and now we have to load other parts of it? The work around - is to walk backwards into the portal to avoid load screens.

2. Remove loading screens upon pressing 4 to revive. For example, if someone is dead in Mushin's Tower and they press 4. They are forced to load the zone again for some unnecessary reason.

3. Received Items - multiple items from system rewards need to be received all at once. For example, retrieving 30+ HM xp charms from the 6 hour login reward makes them receive 1 at a time, spamming 30+ lines of text in my chat and actions are locked until complete.

4. Increase the amount of mailing item slots from 3 to at least 6.

5. Reward boxes in quantities of 2 or more cannot be opened while moving. Try it yourself. When opening a single stack chest reward while moving, it's fine. But once you try opening 2 or more  while moving it says "unable to socket"? Not sure how opening multiple boxes = attempt at socketing, and why the system prevents us from opening multiple boxes when one is fine (during movement, non-combat).

6. Option to open multiple boxes all at once instead of one at a time. I know BnS Buddy has this feature.

7. A history tab added to Guild functions. Permanent historical information such as: X joined, X left, X donated, X crafted, X got guild item, etc allows transparency and makes it easier for leaders to manage their guilds. 

8. Death in 6v6s + DC'ing cancels the prompt to rejoin the match (provided you didn't take too long to get back into the game and the match is still active). Sure, someone could ress you, but this shouldn't be required to circumvent the issue.

9. When you DC and attempt to log back in it says "account already logged in" even though your friends can confirm you are offline and your character is gone. The message makes the game close, forcing users to relaunch the game, again. 

What are some other QoL you would like to see?

• Like 3

I would see:

- Remove the XP charms from the transmutation window and add them as currency to merchants (similar to how naryu coins / silvers are now, you can buy naryu silver for 20 coins or combine 20 coins....buying is super faster)

- limit the amount of different items with the same function. Example I have like...6 different revival charms.....6 different party revival charms.....like what for....

- marketplace: premium members should be able to list items without going to the darn npc all the time....if we can receive and buy anywhere...I do not see why we cant list everywhere aswel.

- reduce windstriding animation to 5 seconds

- achievements account bound (given I am not a fan of this....but why not)

- add bracelet and soul to the npc gear exchange (since we can do it for elements why not for soul and bracelet...saves materials)

- make factions bound to character and not clan

- make transquility emblems, apha emblems, mewtaineers coins salvageable into fragments

- expand blocklist more, the current 80 slots is no enough for what you encounter in f8.

- remove sealed versions of all gear materials obtained from raids (souls, weapon cores, badge tokens etc). there are alternative weapon paths and accessories for a reason.

• Like 2

load screen for arena .... that black screen of doom ..disbale our skills for 3 sec ppl been complaining about this for so long ....if they fixed that i would be so happy every match its a dice roll if am gonna get a fast pc dude that i have to backstep or instantly tab a death sentence from a shadow gunner .

better way to make party for tag match

soul shield storage area ..if your like me i keep every soulshield pieces i fuse stuff too sometime i need def crit priercing or just a lil everything so i switch em around ....i have ss stack on ss .

able to see whats in alt storage area (idc about withdrawing item but just to see)

who else need something and have to jump across 10 alts to find ----_______----

BIGGEST QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGE IS THIS 

able to have a preset of pvp and pve gear ..when u hit the alternate it switches ss to pvp ss and pvp accs any item u didnt add to pvp section will be subs with the item from the next side similar to ss switch now .

add pvp or pve in bold in tool tip  of all items ....some people dont know the difference between pvp and pve item ..i see people pveing with bg soul shield etc .....or add a different legendary colour to pvp item such as blue and gold/orange and pve gold.

blood stone farmeable with moonstone refuge token and msp green tokens 

if i dc from bg i wait 15 mins before re - q , i dc again shortly after i wait 30 mins . that 1 hour is ridiculous

increase drop rate of numok bracelet please.....30 plus runs and not 1 bracelet.....-______- how that suppose to share for everyone 

el and ssm legendary ring and earring box bound to account 

the mewtineer coin thing and the next one make them 1 item and bound to account .

bonus attribute stat 

able to withdraw gold from alts without the need to go on them ...this feature should be available in dungeons also...like we have a cash bank that you add gold to and can be access by any char on the account .....i been in situation where i need gold to bid and alt has my gold ....we all been there asking fraction for 1 g to save your self a switch.

Edited by qqqq1

4 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

blood stone farmeable with moonstone refuge token and msp green tokens

do not agree with this. bloodstones are pvp currency and should be gotten from PVP ONLY

4 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

el and ssm legendary ring and earring box bound to account

This I also a no from my side. Hard modes drop the tradable chests you can farm the hard modes for them.

4 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

add pvp or pve in bold in tool tip  of all items ....some people dont know the difference between pvp and pve item ..i see people pveing with bg soul shield etc .....or add a different legendary colour to pvp item such as blue and gold/orange and pve gold.

I like the idea itself but one note: you have to consider that some people deliberately use PVP soulshields in PVE as for some classes the bonus gives better uptime on their skills. for example Blade dancer  before the awakening patch.