Next Cosmetic Event Don´t mess this up Please

Ghazy

Hallo please don´t mess up the next patch with the old Cosmetic i really want this outfitt Urband Legend and the Weapon Illusion Urband Legend don´t give us a RNG box for this, let us buy it for the Designer Thread that we can get it for sure. 

From what I remember, as Grimoir said, you get the threads and with the threads you are able to buy rng boxes that may have the costume in it. The only sure things you could buy were the accessories and possibly the weapon skin-not sure on the weapon skin, but I do remember the accessories (hat, earrings, backslot) you could purchase outright using the threads for sure, since that was how I got my Rosethorn crown last time they did this.

It would be very kind and gracious and greatly appreciated by those who really want them if they allowed players to just buy them outright, but if they do it the same way they did before, then that would not be the case. If you have a lot of money, this won't be too big of an obstacle for you, but if you're F2P or low on funds, it's gonna be a bust. Urban legend was no easy feat for most to get the first time around, so I can't see them making it much easier this time..but I wouldnt mind if they did! even as a sucker who paid through the nose for the set myself lol

For this new Box coming wednesday you will be able to buy designer threads for the Currency (after salvage outfits from the box) and with Designer threads you can buy the Urban legend box.

BnS is unfortunatly a very "You snooze you lose" kind of game, You can't really miss these "Events" if you want their cosmetics.

Archived