BLOOD STONE/ ARENA,BG POINTSYSTEM FIXES

qqqq1

BLOOD STONE & ARENA /bg POINTS FIXES

ok am gonna say this i like the whole put everything into 1 idea makes everything more uniform but tbh the main gain from this was the items we had before the change , that converted out to give us alot of blood stone,fragments etc.,

blood stone  is so abusively over use for pet pod transmute pvp accs, pvp ss, pvp weapon, pvp skill book , pvp phsyc (what ever the name is )

may be its me, cause i grab all my nova core ss, incinerator weapon and pvp accs already with the bloodstones we get from udate conversion... but when am trying to get access to more blood stone this is where i realize something, bloodstone is a pain to get .

obviously using battlpoints to get blood stones seems like a big waste , considering the team dependency of bg you can look at 5 lose streak anytime ,  its time consuming and 1 win is like 500 bg point thats like  3 fragments and takes like 5- 10 minutes.plus i need my moonstone boxes.

so i turn to arena where i can farm longer and its more dependent on me ..i farmed 14k zen bean on an alt in 1 day got like 9 blood stones which is really disappointing considering time spent .

what i think should happen:

first off all main daily quest relating to arena and battleground  that reward fragments should be set to 1 blood stone.( the ones that require you to win< not talking about participate) such as 1 win in the ... or win one 1v1 s, tag etc.

or

the arena zen bean point gain is so low , winning a match takes for ever to get 1 k zen bean without clan bonus( and even then still takes time) . also i believe there should be a set amount you gain from arena, lose or win with evidence of participation that is.  its so inconsistent. the previous system was set where you buy different tokens with zen bean but its all uniform now where everything comes down to one thing bloodstones, and fragments and the points handed out cant support ones need for blood stones. somebody trying to upgade they weapon and ss is surely gonna have a hard time . i mean yea the persons who got alot from the update convert....is set until its all gone then it will set in .

battleground lost and wins point system are the same ,  inconsistent  losing a match should at least give out 100 points with evidence of participation that is . this will ensure my time spent can at least purchase a fragment. its really pointless for people to participate in matches they obviously cant win  when they not gaining  more than 50 point . hence why ppl afk because even when your doing hard carry.and your team end up losing still nothing gain.

a detailed tally should be marked out  BASE ON INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE

base captured / horn base (50 each)           2 x 50 = 100 pulsars delivered be like 25 point each

kills (25 each)                                                5 x 25 = 125

point for wining (400)                                               =400

awarded point   - 625

clan bonus applies to the point for wining the game and not to the  kills and captures point.

same for someone who lost the match

base captured / horn base (50 each)           2 x 50 = 100 pulsars delivered be like 25 point each

kills (25 each)                                                5 x 25 = 125

point for losing  (100)                                               =100

awarded 225

this is just a rough idea theres more thinking that should go  into this , but this will get rid of afk or lower the maount of ppl who afk, with people tring to get as much points as possible for self gain.

You know you can also craft bloodstone and fragments as well? Also, you can turn in material at certain wheels for a arena invite scroll which in turn gets you even more zen. Do you guys not research things before you post or complain? Also, for others who look at this and didn't know you can craft them. Radiant ring nets you 8 bloodstone for 50g and bound materials which in turn if you need fragments for skills you can salvage said bloodstone for 80 fragments. Small price to pay to upgrade faster or not do arena til you have your gear but its a option.

Exactly, there is nothing wrong with the way points are gained right now and with the bloodstones and fragments. you get points for actually doing things in bg which is good.

you actually need to play in bg's to get points not just afk and sit still. It is more than fine as it is.

4 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

You know you can also craft bloodstone and fragments as well? Also, you can turn in material at certain wheels for a arena invite scroll which in turn gets you even more zen. Do you guys not research things before you post or complain? Also, for others who look at this and didn't know you can craft them. Radiant ring nets you 8 bloodstone for 50g and bound materials which in turn if you need fragments for skills you can salvage said bloodstone for 80 fragments. Small price to pay to upgrade faster or not do arena til you have your gear but its a option.

My dear friend, could you remind me what kind of items those were and at which wheel can i swap them for the scrolls? It's been bugging me for so long and I couldn't find an answer for that! (:

2 hours ago, Azuzuzuzu said:

My dear friend, could you remind me what kind of items those were and at which wheel can i swap them for the scrolls? It's been bugging me for so long and I couldn't find an answer for that! (:

Naryu coins or silvers at the wheel of fate at POH 24 man

On 1/10/2019 at 5:47 PM, Azuzuzuzu said:

With the horns you can get from tomb of exiles you can turn it in @ hogstead hamlet for a non daily scroll which offers 200 zen win or lose that your able to use back 2 back til you run out of them, however due to thanksgiving event taking over that wheel your currently unable to obtain them. You can also use the pohran perfume in grand harvest square for a daily scroll that offers a little more zen which you do have to win I believe it was 2-3 fights, same scroll is offered with the other item you can gain from running bloodshade harbor. There is another chance at a scroll doing naryu lab or nexus I think it was which might be the weekly scroll but I'm unable to confirm that as I have yet to receive one from the box that drops (Special invite to dragonscale arena). It requires a lot of items to get the scrolls as most of the time you get Naryu coin / silver but I average about 40 scrolls from 400-500 horns (before update).

Archived