derppppp

Gilded Triangular Obsidian not account bound

derppppp   

I honestly can't believe that this new gem isn't account bound... it's the same thing they did to garnet Q_Q

Grimoir   
4 hours ago, derppppp said:

I honestly can't believe that this new gem isn't account bound... it's the same thing they did to garnet Q_Q

Because its on purpose. Only the gems that are obtained via dungeons at final stage are not acc bound. If this wouldnt be intended they would have changed the garnet long time ago.

This is total bullshit. Why would bns give no insentive for players to upgrade to guilded triangles? The difference between octa and triangle is only about 10-15% bonus, and now it wants to permenantly lock to one character? Come on dev team.. Why would people want to farm anymore.

derppppp   
On 12/9/2018 at 1:59 PM, Grimoir said:

Because its on purpose. Only the gems that are obtained via dungeons at final stage are not acc bound. If this wouldnt be intended they would have changed the garnet long time ago.

Oh, I agree that it was intended to be that way and it was on purpose Q_Q If I didn't, I would have posted in the bug report section of the forum.