[Clan 6v6] Parties with 3 or more Wardens

Valdemore

actually any class 3x ruins 6v6 so its pointless to cry

3 gunner can just faceroll you, 3 fm too, that goes for 3 summoner too

as for warden

the removal of 70% dmg reduction from sentry stance was enough to make it obsolete in 6v6, by the time the animation finishes you are dead

it would be time if ppl actually started to use their brain in this game, but i guess we have trove so its not needed.

warden is only op if the oppenent is dumb enough, and thats about it

i guess some nice ppl fall into that category

but while every1 is crying about warden, take a look at fm,cause thats a class thats more broken than warden, just many times harder to understand and execute it perfectly

altho even that depends on the person

/\ This guy has absolutely no idea what he is talking about...

Have you tried a Whirlwind Valley against three Incinerator gear Wardens? You just put one on each basin, and its GG...

Have you tried a Nova Core against three Incinerator gear Wardens? You just put two to deffend your switch, and everyone else attacking, and its GG...

Have you tried a Beluga Lagoon against three Incinerator gear Wardens? You just make all jump in the middle and make a mayhem that absolutely no one can survive...

I'm playing matches where all 12 players are Incinerator Stage 3 at least... No inexperienced players at all... And everytime there is a Warden, there is a player with 9 million damage / 15 kills on that final score... "obsolete" you say...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Valdemore said:

/\ This guy has absolutely no idea what he is talking about...

Have you tried a Whirlwind Valley against three Incinerator gear Wardens? You just put one on each basin, and its GG...

Have you tried a Nova Core against three Incinerator gear Wardens? You just put two to deffend your switch, and everyone else attacking, and its GG...

Have you tried a Beluga Lagoon against three Incinerator gear Wardens? You just make all jump in the middle and make a mayhem that absolutely no one can survive...

I'm playing matches where all 12 players are Incinerator Stage 3 at least... No inexperienced players at all... And everytime there is a Warden, there is a player with 9 million damage / 15 kills on that final score... "obsolete" you say...

idk, i ve yet to meet those wardens then

i mostly see ridic. dmg from fms,sometimes kfm

+ normal bgs are an even bigger fiesta than it ever was thx to those new weaps

meeting fully geared whales on cbg is nothing new,it doesnt matter what class, if they outgear you its a lose,thats how bgs work

(there is a trove going on if you want to catch up)

Um guy have you ever played warden? Also DF and above does not work on them because they have no chi to remove. Their weapons still remove chi. Also they basically have a 9 second pot for shield and a 2.5 second heal on their right click.Solar flare refills health also. Then a normal pot too. Immunity plus a 1 shot :).. You do sound like a warden trying not to get nerfed though :P

1 hour ago, Vyd said:

meeting fully geared whales on cbg is nothing new,it doesnt matter what class, if they outgear you its a lose,thats how bgs work

On 07/12/2018 at 9:19 PM, Vyd said:

Catch up? Im Incinerator Stage 5... and i cant do s*** because of these boosted classes in Battleground... WHERE IS THE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ NERF ???

8 minutes ago, Valdemore said:

Catch up? Im Incinerator Stage 5... and i cant do s*** because of these boosted classes in Battleground... WHERE IS THE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ NERF ???

Point proven. Warden is still in its trial phase. They will nerf it. Trust me like they did gunner and everyone was saying that it wasn't busted. However it was.

13 hours ago, sojaa said:

Point proven. Warden is still in its trial phase. They will nerf it. Trust me like they did gunner and everyone was saying that it wasn't busted. However it was.

every class is busted, cant see your point on that.

14 hours ago, Valdemore said:

if you are inc 5 and cant do anything, then i have bad news for you, honestly.

On 12/9/2018 at 11:33 AM, Vyd said:

every class is busted, cant see your point on that.

Warden is new. It's broken. They have not fixed it yet. To much heal on their skills and double the life. Chi removal on ring dont work on them. No chi. They should remove pvp ring effects on warden that involve chi removal or have a chance to steal armor in that case with the effects of our pvp weapon. Whichever one but they shouldn't be immune to pvp ring effects.

Edited by sojaa

On 09/12/2018 at 5:11 PM, sojaa said:

Warden is new. It's broken. They have not fixed it yet. To much heal on their skills and double the life. Chi removal on pvp weapon dont work on them. No chi. They should remove pvp weapon effects on warden that involve chi removal or have a chance to steal armor in that case with the effects of our pvp weapon. Whichever one but they shouldn't be immune to pvp weapon effects.

Just let me CC them... I would be happy already... No other nerfs needed

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Valdemore said:

Just let me CC them... I would be happy already... No other nerfs needed

That would be absolutely ok if they took immunity to cc away from them. Very short window to cc.

Edited by sojaa
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Ofcourse its broken, everyone knows this... even the wardens... those who claim it isn't are just trolls.
It's the same type of players that rerolled from gunner to warden the moment they nerfed gunner..
They know they gonna get nerfed eventually, but for now they like talking out of their a... just let em be, they bad players who can only play broken classes the moment warden gets nerfed you'll never see 95% of them again.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...