more feed back and ideas

qqqq1

1.BABRBER SHOP

be nice to buy a barber shop voucher to change my hair style ,profit wise would be a success , people be changing hairstyle so often be alot of income and a smart move business wise , like 50 nc coin per ticket u need  1 ,2 ,3 -4 depending on hair styles .it will make up for the alteration  voucher because ppl will change hair style  so often.

2. CLAN  & ALTS

am the leader of a clan what if i want my alts to join, not sure if there's a method but just saying  allow clan invite to through message with a 1 hr expiration .

link at least 2 alts to 1 clan - what if i join a clan but i so happen to have another alt and i want him to benefit from the bonus.

3. ARENA MERCHANT

add the red mask to arena merchant for 9 outfit tickets  - your welcome.

this is a fun idea add a box with previous event outfits, where u purchase it for like 5 - 10k zen beans. where u open it with crystals to get a certain outfits. duelist outfit chest idk but ill gladly  farm for it . or just do some rotation on the outdated outfits from arena merchant , its past due now lol. add a seasonal outfit to the arena merchant for people Christmas some Stanislaus outfit  previous outfit, summer some summer outfit , etc.

am really surprise how creativity so lacking when so much potential is there 

4. FISHING

would be nice if they kept the fishing aspect, you know a lil token to do a lil fishing per day to get essential goodies. nothing op but you know .

5. GEM STORAGE

throw in some slots in show room  to store gems, or add a gem pouch to store up to  10 gems

6.MORE STORAGE

add some more section to be unlock to store items  or just implement gem storage,

7. BT STAGE 1 ACCS

bound to account and cost at least 20 g to mail ....

ANY OTHER FEED BACK DROP BELOW >>>>

1. Sure, hope they would add more hairstyles with it tho.

2. No, i think clans / alts should stay as they are. If anything they should change 3 things in regards to clans:

- Make faction based on character and not clan

- reduce clan materials needed for crafting outfits

- Change the clan bonuses to only be given to players who are active in a clan over a longer time period (cumulating) do not give bonuses to people who just join for 2 hours to farm peaches then quit.

3.  Event costumes should stay as event rewards, thats what makes them special. They can add dungeon outfits to the merchant, i dont mind that, but event items / outfits = NO

4. I get why people ask that, but personally my opinion on fishin is its dumb. we already have crafting guilds that only have 1-2 useful items anyway that are worth the craft we dont need another crafting guild that just uses space. What they should do tho is allow you to have more than 2 craft guilds on one character.

5. no need for it tbh, just do as RavtH said.

6.  YES YES and once more YES. Storage is a pain in this game.

7. I agree this would help gearing alts. I do see this happening soon tho or they will be made available to purchase for draken cores lol

some ideas i have additionally:

- reduce windstride animation (it takes wayyyyy to long imo)

- remove weapon durability (its useless, stupid, and makes no sense lol)

- Add something for accessories / weapon thats similar to the soulshield swap  we already have. That way people can have a PVP and PVE equip preset and can just swap with one button press instead of equipping everything over again,

- Add the HM point distribution to the skill settings. Players can set their HM poin distribution together with skill presets so they wont have to swap and change all the time. This will be a good incentive to buy the expansions to have different presets for raids, pvp, pve etc...

- Remove the 20k healing pots and give out the 30k ones....why waste time and resources to change 20k to 30k via transmutation?

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

7. I agree this would help gearing alts. I do see this happening soon tho or they will be made available to purchase for draken cores lol

You can already purchase them. You can buy faded raven ring/earring from marketplace (it's tradeable dungeon drop) and open it with prism you can get for helion cores and blackstones.

44 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

You can already purchase them. You can buy faded raven ring/earring from marketplace (it's tradeable dungeon drop) and open it with prism you can get for helion cores and blackstones.

literally anyone who would waste helion cores on BT accessories is dumb. Those prisms should have costed draken cores to begin with.

Why dumb? I already have bracelet, gloves and belt for helion cores and i do not plan to invest resources in PvP accs. If i don't drop the BT earring and VT neck before i get enough helion cores then i'm going to buy them for cores.

Draken cores drops in pre-BT dungeons and are used for pre-BT accs. There is no reason for BT accs to be sold for draken cores.

il y a 53 minutes, Dlacik a dit :

Why dumb? I already have bracelet, gloves and belt for helion cores and i do not plan to invest resources in PvP accs. If i don't drop the BT earring and VT neck before i get enough helion cores then i'm going to buy them for cores.

Well there is a difference between 10 and 100 runs to unlock said items at Hellion cores merchant. Unless you've gone through the whole hundred runs, you just need a party/clan willing to help you to go through 10 runs of almost-impossible-to-wipe dungeons to unlock pretty much everything.

Also, with requirements due to how new this was before, you most likely NEEDED the BT accs to even enter these dungeons. (mostly talking about HH there)

While it might not be the case now, Raven prisms for Draken cores would have most likely been a good help for newer players. Now what's done is done.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

1. Sure, hope they would add more hairstyles with it tho.

2. No, i think clans / alts should stay as they are. If anything they should change 3 things in regards to clans:

- Make faction based on character and not clan

- reduce clan materials needed for crafting outfits

- Change the clan bonuses to only be given to players who are active in a clan over a longer time period (cumulating) do not give bonuses to people who just join for 2 hours to farm peaches then quit.

3.  Event costumes should stay as event rewards, thats what makes them special. They can add dungeon outfits to the merchant, i dont mind that, but event items / outfits = NO

4. I get why people ask that, but personally my opinion on fishin is its dumb. we already have crafting guilds that only have 1-2 useful items anyway that are worth the craft we dont need another crafting guild that just uses space. What they should do tho is allow you to have more than 2 craft guilds on one character.

5. no need for it tbh, just do as RavtH said.

6.  YES YES and once more YES. Storage is a pain in this game.

some ideas i have additionally:

- reduce windstride animation (it takes wayyyyy to long imo)

- remove weapon durability (its useless, stupid, and makes no sense lol)

- Add something for accessories / weapon thats similar to the soulshield swap  we already have. That way people can have a PVP and PVE equip preset and can just swap with one button press instead of equipping everything over again,

- Add the HM point distribution to the skill settings. Players can set their HM poin distribution together with skill presets so they wont have to swap and change all the time. This will be a good incentive to buy the expansions to have different presets for raids, pvp, pve etc...

- Remove the 20k healing pots and give out the 30k ones....why waste time and resources to change 20k to 30k via transmutation?

that pvp gear swap you mention would be nice , thats a smart idea you know that  , idk if am the only one who be doing pve dungeon with my pvp ring on by mistake lol so annoying having to switch over  everything when about to do bg.1 click to pvp gear be nice if that one  click could alternate with my hm points lol but i be reaching so ,nice quality of life change.

the soul shield storage would be even nice, i never throw a away a leg ss that i use a primer on because in pvp i switch souls shield depending on what i want if more pierce ,damage ,crit def or just overall so i hang on to them, would be nice if that soul shield section separate them from everything else that would bee a dream, i literally have 4 slots left to work with lol, i have a issue throwing away stuff knowing how this game will come back and use them.

wind stride too, i be doing story and have a lil longer load screen and i still have to wait on cd of 1 min like

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????

award more exp from arena and battleground, if you like me you only play for pvp, all day everyday .....battleground and arena be nice if people who do these stuff could keep up with exp .

separate pvp dailies and weekly from pve weekly and daily

add 2 more section for pvp  daily and weekly

and award  an extra key for completing each per day or week, along with asc stone etc

would be nice completing a pvp daily to get some extra pvp upgrade mats , and guess what ppl will do pvp more. easy fix . people just wanna see extra stuff beside there regular weekly and daily and will automatically do it. so every day its 2  daily and 2 weekly . pvp is optional of course but most people will do it along if they get something to work for .

Archived