Trolls forcing People to be saved by recruiting to Saved Raids

CastielSeven

There has been many trolls lately recruiting people to already finished raids like BT. When people go in they are automatically saved to that dungeon. This is an abuse of a flawed system, and i am very frustrated right now.   

Just a heads up,  people have no life. Meanwhile i lost my spirebreak weekly because of these trolls. 

1 hour ago, CastielSeven said:

There has been many trolls lately recruiting people to already finished raids like BT. When people go in they are automatically saved to that dungeon. This is an abuse of a flawed system, and i am very frustrated right now.   

Just a heads up,  people have no life. Meanwhile i lost my spirebreak weekly because of these trolls. 

you can actually report people for this and they do get bans.

4 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

Report these people, as Hate Me said. They will get a ban indeed, and Support can reset your BT raid after they check your logs. 

Archived