Dragon Store Hexagonal Gems

Lavec

Please make the hexagonal gems in the dragon store cost 2 powders and not 4. It's no longer possible to use this to swap gems without loss as was possible before the Warden's Fury update to gems. The system worked and allowed a bit of experimenting before settling on a gem set and moving to heptagonal gems.

It should definitely be changed, otherwise we all stand at a severe loss. The old system functioned and no one suffered a loss if they felt a gem didn't fit their playstyle, with this new system we're just being stolen from needlessly

You realize that would also make transmuting higher gems even cheaper? They reduced the cost big time already they are not gonna further reduce it by halving the cost of hexas. I honestly don't see why some people make such a big issue out of this who the heck switches hexas so often that it is a problem? Sounds to me like most people just use this as pretense to just get their gems even cheaper. Not like i would mind since highest gems are still whale territory but there is no way nc will change this.

The problem is that every 1 who bought hexa before patch got 2 powders for them so for thos ppl is cost is 2 powders.

I sure many ppl was thinking that it will cost 2 powders after the patch.

I would buy 18 hexa before patch for my alts if i knew that it will not be hapening and it woudl be 36 powders after the patch not 72 like now.

Archived