If event registration don't work clear all your cookies/history

Chad1123

I came to realise that some browsers can't read the registration page of the event coming this september, so if this happened to you using Chrome/Firefox try to clear all your date by deleting your cookies/hystory data or if u want to keep all your data alieve just open a browser u never opened like Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, since these browers were never used u shoul be able to see the registration page.

.xhYlGaO.jpgbT50uzy.jpg

11 minutes ago, Nimble Fumble said:

Same problem here...

Try to use Microsoft Edge as i suggested for me worked.

I sorry i just realised is not about the browser but the cookies/history so if u have this problem try to clear all your cookies from your browser. If u don't want to erase all your data from the browser just use one u never used before so is cleard by cookies and history from the bns official page.

Hold shift and hit f5. The browser will then load the page new instead of pulling it out of the cache. It's that simple. Your browser just still has the webpage chached locally without the content. That's why you are not able to see it properly.

Archived