True Hongmoon Heart stacks

Bleys

So i finally got it only to get disappointed... its almost impossible to get 10 stacks in a real boss fight, the stacks just fall off.  Even with none stop shooting (Gunner) in training room , sometimes it takes like 15 out of 17 sec to refresh a stack...

Oh and the aura at 10 stacks is not even Gold like the zombie girl stated. wtf i want my orbs back

27 minutes ago, MantisxD said:

Lol dude you want to get stacks like every 1-5 sec? I am shadow gunner and for me its stacks quite fast on raids and i have no problems with it.

Thumb of Rule: classes with fast-hitting rates have much easier chance to proc buff. Shadow Gunner is one of such class. Fire Gunner during Bulletstorm spam too.

This will be change when NCSoft finds a solution to balance between proc rate and hit rate, like what a developer has said in his notes.

53 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Thumb of Rule: classes with fast-hitting rates have much easier chance to proc buff. Shadow Gunner is one of such class. Fire Gunner during Bulletstorm spam too.

This will be change when NCSoft finds a solution to balance between proc rate and hit rate, like what a developer has said in his notes.

You are right it does proc better during bullet storm or during normal attacks if you dont unload.... which still makes it currently broken.

1 hour ago, MantisxD said:

Lol dude you want to get stacks like every 1-5 sec? I am shadow gunner and for me its stacks quite fast on raids and i have no problems with it.

Thats exactly right i want it proc once in 5 sec which will still require 50 sec to get the boost. They could simply put a flat 5 sec proc rate on it which will also balance it with fire rate.

Nothing is broken here. The True Hongmon Heart works the same way as the weapon buff proc, meaning it has a chance to trigger, its not like the soul that triggers every x seconds.

It doesnt even have a cooldown so the moment the 10 stack buff is gone you can stack it new .

As for the gol,d aura - that will come when you will be able to upgradde the heart to a legendary stage like it was said on stream.

3 hours ago, HateMe said:

Nothing is broken here. The True Hongmon Heart works the same way as the weapon buff proc, meaning it has a chance to trigger, its not like the soul that triggers every x seconds.

It doesnt even have a cooldown so the moment the 10 stack buff is gone you can stack it new .

As for the gol,d aura - that will come when you will be able to upgradde the heart to a legendary stage like it was said on stream.

The weapon buffs are weapon/class specific,... and you got heart here with same buff that favors some class/builds more than other and you dont see anything broken here? 

As the guy above said, NCSOFT is already looking for a solution to this...

And the gold aura was a joke, Quit fanboin

2 hours ago, Bleys said:

The weapon buffs are weapon/class specific,... and you got heart here with same buff that favors some class/builds more than other and you dont see anything broken here? 

As the guy above said, NCSOFT is already looking for a solution to this...

And the gold aura was a joke, Quit fanboin

There is nothing brokien there....more hits bigger chance to proc, standard math, it works this way in all games. And no, weapon buffs arent class specific. Raven, Aransu, Grand Celestial, Baleful - all those effects have a chance to trigger on hit. just like the hongmoon heart. The heart is not a secong soul, it seperate so the effect is also chance based.

Archived