wind kfm simple mode

Fiana

6 hours ago, HateMe said:

that simple mode is not supposed to give you crazy dps. its a help for people who suffer from repetitive button clicks at the cost of dps. any good player would never use the simple mode.

yet using simple mode on my fm and gunner makes a huge difference in dps...cause i dont miss 1-2 seconds every time I need to press a whatever RNG skill.

1 minute ago, nonistaicho said:

yet using simple mode on my fm and gunner makes a huge difference in dps...cause i dont miss 1-2 seconds every time I need to press a whatever RNG skill.

Unless you can post a proper parse with and without it your reply doesnt matter.

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

Unless you can post a proper parse with and without it your reply doesnt matter.

So your saying that no simple mode is good and no good player should use it eh? It depends on the class in the first place you mention parses like that actually determines skill it doesnt because its not a real battle scenario its just an approximation of the damage you can do on your own. Classes where simple mode it good follow that classes rotation almost perfectly for example dark assassin has the perfect rotation same we would use in parses and because you need to see parses apparently here ya go unknown.png

in KFM wind simple mode here the basic rotation

straight jab (on hit) swift strike (on hit) cyclone kick
straight jab (on critical hit) cyclone kick

it's already in the system, but somehow when stright jab is crit, it's not trigger cyclone kick, but use swiftstrike instead, why?

Archived