Necropolis old 2k16 upgrade earring low drop rate???

ombremq

Hello? maybe im doing something wrong, they added a new feature im not aware of, in that case please enlighten me but if not....what the hell.....

i have a BT accesory stage 3 and i needed a breakthough earring that we can find at necropolis but i did 5runs and wasnt able to drop one earring yet in this dead dungeon no1 do anymore? what the hell, this is not fun anymore to do necropolis not fun at all, i just logged off cause no point wasting my time and progress when those kind of thing still exist "same low drop rate in those outdated dungeons" i want to play games to have fun not to farm boring dead dungeons i don't want to see anymore.... no wonder why population getting low having this  unpleasant gaming experience, everytime i figure out all those lil thing that give people no reason to launch the game anymore...like seriously hello devs, this dungeon is dead, wake up and put those accesories at vendors, forcing people to return farm a dungeon no1 do anymore since 2 year is a game breaking feature !

take me 12 runs to see earring drop, finish the day really pish off, want to break my screen every run. The old breaktrought materials (accs) need be put on vendor for naryu silver. Worse part is the patch which reduce gold from dgs btw remove boss boxes which was have this accs drop in all dgs.

Game breaking feature? I'm sorry but the dungeon can be soloed even straight out of story with that gear you get so complaining you have to run something a few times for a earring is kinda lame. I swear this generation of gamer seems too entitled.

Ok, maybe that is too harsh for some players to hear but think of it like this ALL korean games have some kind of grind to them, be it experience or gear hell even money. They already cater to us by easing up some of the items by having outfits such as the bodyguard outfit, spider fang horns among others added so, you can still earn them while putting in some kind of effort which should be like that in every aspect of the game. Maybe blade and soul isn't the game for you if your not willing to put in the time or money for your character. Find something else to play it is pretty simple. I'm just tired of hearing people act like the game is so hard and want everything without putting in the effort to earn it.

The only thing anyone should be bitching about is things that would actually matter like how we should of gotten Act 9 already, Korea did with the Dragon. Or maybe the fact our Hongmoon Levels are what double the experience it takes compared to Korea and other minor stuff. People complaining about Gold are sorta in their right comparing the age between our version and Korea, how about the fact of fabric can only be obtained now by cash shop outfit Salvage, you even used to get some free from a few quests but that got removed what was it Feb? List goes on yet you complain about something a item with a low drop rate and call it game breaking...

*rant off and I probably won't reply to any quotes so don't bother*

Archived