No NCoin after purchasing?

Hello,

1 Because trove is here, I decided to give it a shot. I tried purchasing some NCoin today using my credit card (first time using this payment method) and a window popped up saying that I will get an e-mail within 12 hours with the status of my order. I did not get the e-mail (yet) which is fine I guess. But if I look at the knowledge base section, it says that if I don't get any notification e-mail, the transaction is not completed or declined. I checked my credit card purchase history and yes, my payment should be completed. However, I noticed that my purchase is not showing in my NC account transaction history.

Now I have some questions.

1. Does it really take up to 12 hours just to get the notification e-mail?
2. How long does it usually take to complete this whole purchase?

3. Should I be worried?

Thanks a lot :p

• NCSOFT

If it is your first NCoin purchase, it takes a little longer due to security checks, but be assured it is being processed. Since it hasn't been long since you're purchase, wait a little and the email will likely come thorough, it's common. You can visit our knowledge base here about the process.

Thank you!

I got a reply on my ticket saying that it takes a little bit longer because of recent services (trove). What I don't understand is why it takes THAT long. I did my second purchase this morning. It has been 5 hours and still no e-mail.

So this time it was not a first time purchase. But it still takes way longer than it is supposed to be. That needs to change in my opinion.

14 hours ago, TheNineTailedFox said:

I got a reply on my ticket saying that it takes a little bit longer because of recent services (trove). What I don't understand is why it takes THAT long. I did my second purchase this morning. It has been 5 hours and still no e-mail.

So this time it was not a first time purchase. But it still takes way longer than it is supposed to be. That needs to change in my opinion.

It's been 28 hours for me since the purchase and still no NC Coin, I've sent the ticket to the billing support and it was labeled as "Solved" 7 hours ago from my post on this thread. So hopefully it is done by tomorrow.

The process of getting money from your bank takes time. Becuase they will have to process the transaction itself. Basically, it's waiting for your bank to give the "OK" message. It's similar when you're transferring money to a different currency.

I also bought ncoins with credit card and still no email and the transaction history doesn't show anything.I can't even send ticket because i don't have the order number, it showed only 1 time after purchase and i didn't copy it.It's not my first time buying from ncsoft.Few hours ago i bought premium and it was almost instant.

Edited by madaliner
Got my ncoins after 4 hours.

• 11 months later...

That is just totally Ridiculous the time frame is fictitious they treat every transaction  as a possible crime it does not matter if you  have 2 step security a password and PIN number, approved credit card all of our  purchases are treated as a possible theft, just like a the airport they'll frisk a old lady in a wheelchair, when common sense should prevail what possible threat does a old lady in a wheelchair pose?. there policy is to police every single transaction even  if  you are a loyal customer or not I hate NCsoft 12hr transaction policy  no one in the Company has the ability to change it as far as I know they have no plans to change it, I have not played a month yet and i'm close to cancel my subscription, because of this companies policy

• 10 months later...

9:51 am - 2:58 am

17 hours ago I had bought Ncoin. After a few hours, I got the email saying it went through. But when I headed back into the game it was not there. Balance had been taken off my card so for sure it went through. So I waited, patiently. But it still hasn't appeared. I bought 1,600, and where did it go? I have no idea. I only have the email ticket. I don't know if something went wrong without me knowing or what not, i'll check in and update in the morning.