No soul for me.

As a late-comer to the soul event like many others, I will never be able to get an awakened soul cause I had exams before and couldn't do the whole event. I saved up like 5 tries to use it all at once. All failed. What's the worse thing about this? After this event people are going to put requirements on souls and claim, "you had a whole event to work on your soul". 

i wouldnt fret too much. Leveling a soul is so much easier than it use to be. It costs way less oils now.  I know it sucks that you came late to the event but its fine. If anyone puts soul requirements in F8, then they are being plain stupid. Its bad enough they make an issue about AP in F8 still when elemental damage over rules AP these days. A lot of the people just want fast out of the way dungeons so they ask for insane amounts of AP without taking in consideration of others. Its ok though cause really no one is in their right to be mad at them since they earned that right and privelidge to do so. they worked for the high AP they have.

That being said, not all of us are like that though. Just work your normal soul up one stage at a time and be patient. Find a clan that is about helping others and working together as well as not full of elitist. May take a couple clans before you find the right one. Also dont join a clan looking for a free carry for everything, show them you are willing to work for what you get and they will be willing to help you even more so. 

you should have taken the oils, I mean vials... anyway, if you fail to get into groups, it's rather ppls  asking VT gear for about any crap dungeon out  there....

If you want to stay here, make sure to use next event to hit raven weapon 3, if you haven't got that  already...

1 hour ago, Belido said:

you should have taken the oils, I mean vials... anyway, if you fail to get into groups, it's rather ppls  asking VT gear for about any crap dungeon out  there....

If you want to stay here, make sure to use next event to hit raven weapon 3, if you haven't got that  already...

Many people were under impression that mileage is your actual chance to succeed and didnt worry too much

3 hours ago, Bleys said:

Many people were under impression that mileage is your actual chance to succeed and didnt worry too much

Honestly i was under this impression until a week into the event and started looking more into it and found out otherwise

Archived