Gilded Fury Illusion?

Onbekend

Why? 

This weapon has been purchasable in Mushin's Tower since March 2016, for 260 Warrior Tokens. Anyone above lvl 50 can farm this thing in an hour, if RNG doesn't drop it before then.

Before Mushin's Tower, it was purchasable as Fury Illusion weapon in the Hongmoon Store, so this weapon skin has always been available since the lauch of this game.

Nobody even likes it. I've played this game since January 2016, and not once have I seen a person use this weapon as their weapon appearance.

It's mediocre at best. It has been available since launch. Almost everybody can get it in less than an hour, whenever they feel like it.

So please tell me, why does this skin need a 3rd version, and why does it need to be released in an event, rather than a new, unique weapon skin we've never seen before?

Because it looks amazing -  not all people have the same taste that you have :P

If I had a costume I like that fits them I would get one for sure. Maybe I get one anyway and store it in the showroom, in case I get a good costume to complement it... =:3

will that be a new system? have weapon with glow for character?

hmmm

if we can extract glows and put on anyother weapon that would be cool, but also that's a bit smart and cool thing to have, rip.

1 hour ago, Shuchin said:

Because it looks amazing -  not all people have the same taste that you have :P

If I had a costume I like that fits them I would get one for sure. Maybe I get one anyway and store it in the showroom, in case I get a good costume to complement it... =:3

"I've played this game since January 2016, and not once have I seen a person use this weapon as their weapon appearance." wasn't a joke. Assuming I've seen at least 20000 players since then, your argument is 1 in 20000.

Sure, not everybody has the same taste, but should 100000 people deal with garbage, just so 5 people can be satisfied? And then again, we're talking about a skin that already has 2 variants with the exact same colour scheme. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have them put this golden aura on a brand new skin.

"If I had a costume I like that fits them I would get one for sure." The only outfits I find to match the theme+colours, are the Ebondrake outfits, and (maybe) Darkspark. Other than that? None. Maybe the new Jinsoyun outfit has a chance.

So once again, it's a mediocre skin at best. 99,9% of the playerbase wouldn't consider using it. It only matches around 0,5% of all this game's outfits. Putting a golden aura on it doesn't refreshen it, and doesn't make people want to use it. It's lazy. It's poor. It's a waste of time for developers to put it in. It's a waste of time for the players to look at.

They should've released a new skin, or one of the old weapon path skins, instead of a 2 year old, still obtainable weapon with a BRAND NEW EXCITING GOLDEN AURA WOWOWOW :money::money::money:.

2 hours ago, Onbekend said:

They should've released a new skin, or one of the old weapon path skins, instead of a 2 year old, still obtainable weapon with a BRAND NEW EXCITING GOLDEN AURA WOWOWOW :money::money::money:.

Guess what? The outfit is also a reskin of an outfit that no one cares about :D

NCSoft The Reskinner :3

Archived