Fundamental Faction Design Flaw

Bleys

So every night same couple of guys farming all the quest mini bosses and Gwi at Plains for hours and if you try to hit the mobs they kill you with a dual boxed whale summoner of opposite faction.

At the sad state that the game is in rearguards to money making i cant even make a few soulstones because of this stupid game design.

And yes its defiantly one of their chars because he always stands afk and never attacks these guys only others who try to earn some prestige and get the quests done..

Cant this be bannable or something?  Because this leaves absolutely nothing to do in game but to stand afk in the middle and wait for final boss like many are doing.

9 hours ago, Fiana said:

why you even go to SSP, if you want soulstone, you go to ToI

How can you make money at TOI i dont understand, with 2 daily tickets?

At SSP in 2-3 hours i get about 100 sellable SSs and 2-4 evolved stones (sometimes more)... which total to about 100g

Or at least i was before these guys started showing up every day at prime time.

5 hours ago, RavTH said:

ToI or Arena

you don't have to be good anymore in arena now that it became dead content.

I do arena for bravery coins and it doesnt change the flawed design of SSP. It supposed to be a PVP zone yet you can have up to 100 of your own guys just watch you getting killed because they want the boss badge to change. Its a joke

3 hours ago, Bleys said:

How can you make money at TOI i dont understand, with 2 daily tickets?

At SSP in 2-3 hours i get about 100 sellable SSs and 2-4 evolved stones (sometimes more)... which total to about 100g

Or at least i was before these guys started showing up every day at prime time.

what are you even talking about? i have around 400 ToI ticket, spend 1 hours to get 20 stage 2 box

and i get around 5 ely, 60 sacred orb, and 130 SS
no lag, no aranshu player who can distrub my farming, no fps drop, enjoyable pvp with bot
instead go to that cancer called ssp :3

On 6/7/2018 at 5:48 PM, Fiana said:

what are you even talking about? i have around 400 ToI ticket, spend 1 hours to get 20 stage 2 box

and i get around 5 ely, 60 sacred orb, and 130 SS
no lag, no aranshu player who can distrub my farming, no fps drop, enjoyable pvp with bot
instead go to that cancer called ssp :3

How do you get ToI tickets?

Archived