Blade and Soul must be optimized as soon as possible

TONYRACER

due to the fact that one forum moderator closed the previous forum couse i was using "spanish" and spanish seems like an issue. I will post the issue in english, you can answer in spanish if you want.

At the suggestion of a friend on Facebook I decided to post the problem here in a blade and soul forum, and although I know that the forum is in English, it is because NCSOFT has not made available a section in Spanish (bravo NCSOFT). I know that very few Latinos visit the forums but at least the few that visit it will agree that NCSOFT needs to optimize the game urgently. It is not uncommon the issue of crashes and frequent disconnection errors in the game (somehow we always end up looking for how to solve it but it is impossible) the truth even though these errors have been reported to NCSOFT it seems that they can not or simply do not want to do anything about it, it has been a long time and it seems that the game is going backwards with respect to the optimization that this has. However, those of us who have been in blade and soul since its beginnings in the NA server can say that there was a season in which the errors of disconnection disappeared and that everyone played well, from Latinos to those living in the United States. (Needless to say that even americans complain about the bad optimization that the game has, we are not the only ones) However, it seems that something happened to the servers and were put in a terrible state and began to ruin the gameplay in blade and soul. This is not to say that I do not like blade and soul, I love the game, but this is about solving a problem that is affecting many . And let's face it, the NCSOFT optimizations are based on increasing the requirements of the system to the game more and more to compensate in some way what they can not solve. Go play in the Korean or Japanese server and you will not even realize that it is blade and soul because the game in those regions is much better optimized than in the NA. I also want to mention a video in spanish about it that speaks a bit about the many problems that the game has.

Enter to the video

With all these details I want to say that sincerely NCSOFT needs to make an update that allows players to have a better experience without having to To face connection and annoying errors, to allow players with not so gaming computers to have the same possibility to play the game and to have a burden of the administration of the community, do not blindly face the requests of community and not close forums in spanish becouse they are useful.

apparently optimization ain't an issue with the KR client... Either NA needs to finish catching up, ( we are only a couple months behind at this point) or someone needs to successfully mod the KR client to work with the NA version.

Seriously no other game that I know of has so many community guides on optimizing nor as advanced. BnS even has 3rd party software being actively developed for it (BnS Buddy).

I've even heard of people disabling xigncode just to get better performance lmao

Um....but if the moderators can't read spanish, how can they check to see if your content is appropriate or answer your questions?

Like the video -- if people reading here can't understand spanish, how can they watch the video?  Your problems will fall on deaf ears unless there is a staff member who speaks spanish and is willing to go watch your video.  They might get in trouble for watching a video @ work.  If this forum officially doesn't support a language, how can anyone officially answer or look at any video in an unsupported language?

BTW, I sorta wish the spanish crowd would get that they are shutting others out when they speak spanish on the chat and as far as the chat goes, i've come in and seen 2-3 pages of history in faction chat in foreign languages I don't understand.   It is frustrating. 

It's not perfect, but I wish NCsoft would put a translate option IN the CLIENTS, to allow us to translate a chat line (would require cut&paste) -- or rt-click on the txt line to translate from 'automatic' to our desired language.  Automatic usually works, but could have a drop down there as well.  It could send the line to translate.google.com -- since it would come from the clients (individuals), it shouldn't cause any bulk translation traffic to google.

As a poor 2nd option  -- special channels for other languages.  (segregation is a poor way to help different langs play together).

It's VERY frustrating not to be able to understand or communicate w/someone in game when trying to help or interact with them.

that's what i also wanted to mention, players have to find a way to play comfortably using other programs such as BnS buddy and the fact of disabling xigncode. and the worst thing is that i heard NCSOFT ban players for using this programs to optimize the game. Do they really want us to play the game?

You don't need to use bns buddy to or disable xing code , just remove quest log clean it and all this slutters ans fps drops disappear 

That's how you can do it 

On Wednesday, May 09, 2018 at 5:59 AM, finalfantasy7 said:

Optimisation is coming soon in Korean server, entire game is redone and converted to the Unreal Engine 4!

So, that means NA will get it in 6-12 months????

Archived