Money wasted on premium. Premium benefit not working. Still no fix from support.

dGWsghn.png

The "able to sell 90 additional items on the Currency Exchange each day" premium benefit does not apply. I have only put up gold in f9 around 10 to 15 times the past day. That's nowhere near 90 times and yet I've reached my daily limit. I only have 3 sales up on f9 so there is plenty of room to put up more gold in the exchange. Since this premium benefit doesn't work, wouldn't that make premium membership a fraud? A deception to to take our money? This makes me question the other premium benefits. 

Is there anyone with premium having this issue as well?

*Tested daily limit again since yesterday 5/4/18 at 8:00 P.M. Eastern. I put up 10 transactions (10 were sold). Reached daily limit. 10 transactions seem to be my daily limit even though I have premium.

**Tested again today 5/5/18 right after daily limit reset. Put up 10 transactions and reached limit. Paid for premium, didn't get the benefit. Pisses me off...

AVoRL6E.jpg

• NCSOFT

Hi, 

There doesn't seem to be an issue that we can see that would be causing this to happen for you. Is this an issue that you've experienced multiple days? Also, please note that cancelled transactions will also count towards the daily limit as well.

• Cyan changed the title to Premium membership benefit not applied.

It has happened to me the last few days. I know cancelled transactions count and I'm 100% certain that I did not go over 90 transactions. I've already submitted a ticket to support, however, they're taking too long to reply so I have no choice but to bring this to the forums.

Since last reset yesterday 5/4/18 at 8:00 P.M. Eastern, I put up 10 transactions on the exchange and daily limit was reached. Will test again and provide screenshots after today's reset at 8:00 P.M. Eastern. Support is delaying this by saying they will need to investigate while I'm here stuck with my 10 transaction daily limit.

Have the same issue, posted 10 items and cancelled all of them, tried to post more but it says daily limit has been reached even though I have premium membership and that's all I've posted for the day. Same thing with my husband when he tried selling in f9 when premium stones were in f10, he couldn't post more than 10 items for the whole day even with premium membership.

Snip of me trying it today:

a5fcHLZ.jpg

Am 5.5.2018 um 01:55 schrieb Cyan:

Hi, 

There doesn't seem to be an issue that we can see that would be causing this to happen for you. Is this an issue that you've experienced multiple days? Also, please note that cancelled transactions will also count towards the daily limit as well. They also told me that there will be

Sorry to spoil the party,

but there is a known issue causing this and the support knows about it. I made a ticked back at 26.04.2018 and 1st support tried to tell me it's just visual, after I checked again they answered that they now found out that's a known bug and it may hopefully be fixed in the upcoming patches, And no, no compensation for it now.

I start to wonder: I had an offer, I took the offer, I paid , money been taken, offer is not being delivered...how is that called in business?

Anyway I checked again yesterday and the very same bug is still there, sorry for the double topic I started yesterday, as I missed that someone been opening one about same topic meanwhile.

But hey, maybe the massive gold nerfs are kind of workaround for the bug, with way less gold around there will also be way less gold to be sold = problem solved :victory:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived