Yura´s hair, come back pls

Soyun Grey

Everyone´s in game love or like Yura´s style, the Scorpion Queen assasin, or at least her hairstyle

I am one of those who agree is one of the best hairstyles in game, so I ask if it will come back sometime? I tried to get it in trove when it was released but have no lucky and it goes away very fast.

I really hope the hairstyle can be back, at least in Hongmoon Store or any bundle, and I know so much people also want it back

Pls come back Yura´s hair :please:

Spoiler

dxZhKfM.jpg

On 4/7/2018 at 11:17 AM, Soyun Grey said:

Everyone´s in game love or like Yura´s style, the Scorpion Queen assasin, or at least her hairstyle

I am one of those who agree is one of the best hairstyles in game, so I ask if it will come back sometime? I tried to get it in trove when it was released but have no lucky and it goes away very fast.

I really hope the hairstyle can be back, at least in Hongmoon Store or any bundle, and I know so much people also want it back

Pls come back Yura´s hair :please:

Reveal hidden contents

dxZhKfM.jpg

I have it on 2 or more characters and rarely wear it, personally. On my female Gon, which is my main, the bangs clip through her forehead, and NC/NCW has still not fixed that. It doesn't work well with a lot of outfits either, but on a normal-sized Jin female, it's looks okay. I wanted it so bad when I first saw preview screenshots of it, but the reality, at least for me, is that it doesn't look as good on any of my chara. :(

Archived