enchanting temptress mask ? does it exist ?

wtbgoodname

1 hour ago, wtbgoodname said:

does it exist where does it drop ? can anyone confirm 
im told its from bloodshade then alot of people said nightshade
....i dont want to spend days on the wrong npc

Bloodshade harbor from twin girl boss.

3 hours ago, wtbgoodname said:

does it exist where does it drop ? can anyone confirm 
im told its from bloodshade then alot of people said nightshade
....i dont want to spend days on the wrong npc

It doesn't exist.

2 hours ago, Spyroxion said:

Bloodshade harbor from twin girl boss.

Wrong mask, buddy.

As far as I'm concerned...it doesn't exist. Been 2 years. I've farmed that place after support told me it's in the game. The lies...

It does not exist. Have not seen anyone is this game with that mask. 
So maybe it's gonna come out trove or something.

5 minutes ago, Skyhaven said:

It does exist, albeit 1 year ago. I have it on 2 different characters, but i got those 1 year ago, nowadays nvr seen it once ever again from BSH.

u sure bsh ? not nightshade ? everyone i asked has said they have never seen it ingame 1 person i know has it but cant remember 

14 hours ago, wtbgoodname said:

my clan leader has it but cant remember where he got it from internet keeps saying nightshade harbour 

Your clan leader is trolling.

Red Pirate Princess, Cobalt Widow Striped Blindfold, White Studded Blindfold, and Enchanting Seductress Mask have never been obtainable.

according the bns they do and they have a drop rate 

13 hours ago, Onbekend said:

Your clan leader is trolling.

Red Pirate Princess, Cobalt Widow Striped Blindfold, White Studded Blindfold, and Enchanting Seductress Mask have never been obtainable.

GM GirinToday at 22:00

Hi, 

I sincerely understand that you want to know the drop-rate of the Enchanting Temptress Mask. However, as mentioned before, the item is govern by random mechanics that's why we're unable to provide the drop rate chance of this Also, this can be acquired from Bloodshade Harbor. 

Should you have any other concerns or request, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards, 

GM Girin
NCSOFT Support Team

34 minutes ago, wtbgoodname said:

GM GirinToday at 22:00

Hi, 

I sincerely understand that you want to know the drop-rate of the Enchanting Temptress Mask. However, as mentioned before, the item is govern by random mechanics that's why we're unable to provide the drop rate chance of this Also, this can be acquired from Bloodshade Harbor. 

Should you have any other concerns or request, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards, 

GM Girin
NCSOFT Support Team

Pretty sure that gm has no clue what he is talking about, nc west can't fix anything by themselves and need to ask korea for every little thing so he prolly only looked at the f3 info and not the actual game code. I've never seen anyone with the enchanted version of the mask and the dungeon info only lists the normal one as well. Unless someone can actually show a screenshot of it as proof i believe that this item is not obtainable from the dungeon.

Archived