Worst event ever, isn't it?

TONYRACER

so, we accepted the fact that ncsoft want to be jerks with us. So, we were creating peaceful channels, and guess what? those channels got blocked! for everyone! channel 3,4 and 6 and i think more will be blocked in the future days in order to gather more troll players and you know let them be miserable. 

Im going to speak for myself here.

Excluding the boxes from Dc, doing the 3 weeklies alone give 35 essences of love. I have 10 characters that are able to do jt so it is 350g each week. There are 4 weeks of event total. So you do the math.

I was also to sell Chocolate Delight for 5 gold each, and each characters can get average of 5 delights, so that is 25g per character. 10 chars is 250g.

More of any of these can be earned through DC. 

Worst event ever? No. If you decide to roll and fight for the true heart, thats a sacrifice you wanna make. But I decide to not choose the cosmetics route this event.

I think PoH was the worst event. Too much time consuming for alts and hard to clear woth pugs.

And after event, after calculations if you do all 3 weeklies, you only need to do 2 more DC to be able to get enough chocolate for one Sacred Oil. So thats another 10 oils for ME.

I understand not everyone have 10 characters, but on average people do have alts and this event is very alt friendly. 

If it is worth paying all that time you wanna waste for a cosmetic aura, go ahead. But this event does not suck at all.

On 2/14/2018 at 10:58 AM, Poroph said:

Im going to speak for myself here.

Excluding the boxes from Dc, doing the 3 weeklies alone give 35 essences of love. I have 10 characters that are able to do jt so it is 350g each week. There are 4 weeks of event total. So you do the math.

I was also to sell Chocolate Delight for 5 gold each, and each characters can get average of 5 delights, so that is 25g per character. 10 chars is 250g.

More of any of these can be earned through DC. 

Worst event ever? No. If you decide to roll and fight for the true heart, thats a sacrifice you wanna make. But I decide to not choose the cosmetics route this event.

I think PoH was the worst event. Too much time consuming for alts and hard to clear woth pugs.

And after event, after calculations if you do all 3 weeklies, you only need to do 2 more DC to be able to get enough chocolate for one Sacred Oil. So thats another 10 oils for ME.

I understand not everyone have 10 characters, but on average people do have alts and this event is very alt friendly. 

If it is worth paying all that time you wanna waste for a cosmetic aura, go ahead. But this event does not suck at all.

10characters....sheesh,,i barely have time to play 2 character let alone 10,,how in the world to you find the time to even play 10

6 hours ago, MrFkAlot said:

10characters....sheesh,,i barely have time to play 2 character let alone 10,,how in the world to you find the time to even play 10

I have 3 chars and it takes 3-4 hrs just to do DC on them. But I'm playing mostly when event with nice outfit is on and outfit is the reason why I spend so much time in B&S. Want all 3 to have it

Archived