Is Baleful/Seraph upgrade from 9 to 12 a mistake?

Shironeko

Why Baleful/Seraph upgrade route from 9 to 12 need more materials after today patch?

I'm sure that Legendary Element wasn't needed for any stage and only Forging Orb was needed to upgrade weapon from 9 to 10. Forging Orb (I have plenty of these) is now replaced by Xanox Disc (I don't have any). Before patch I only needed transmutation stones to finally upgrade my weapon to stage 10, now I need more time (1 or 2 weeks) to collect other newly added materials.

Is this a mistake or it's changed intentionally? Because in patch notes I see nothing about these changes, only about cost reductions. How this can help me to upgrade my weapon easier?

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English.

I dont know where you were looking for the mats needed before the patch coz you are wrong. From 9 to 12 youve always needed discs, always needed Legendary Elements. And that has been that way for at least a year now. Havent been in game yet so see the actual reduction but i can tell you for sure that discs and legendary elements are not new for those stages. 

4 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

I dont know where you were looking for the mats needed before the patch coz you are wrong. From 9 to 12 youve always needed discs, always needed Legendary Elements. And that has been that way for at least a year now. Havent been in game yet so see the actual reduction but i can tell you for sure that discs and legendary elements are not new for those stages. 

Maybe I'm wrong about elements, but I'm 100% sure that from stage 9 to 10 I needed only Forging Orb. I din't say anything about higher stages.

3 hours ago, Shironeko said:

I was wrong about Elements. My mistake. But I was right about Forging Orb. Xanox Disc was needed from stage 10. It's not big deal but still little surprise for me.

I see, i was quite sure it was disc from 9 coz i remember farming peaches for them as soon as celestial basin came out but maybe i was farming for the orb since i think its there too lol.

1 hour ago, Unicorns said:

I see, i was quite sure it was disc from 9 coz i remember farming peaches for them as soon as celestial basin came out but maybe i was farming for the orb since i think its there too lol.

Stage 9-10 used Forging Orb before.

When the game introduced Stage 10 Baleful/Seraph in NA, there was no Celestial Basin or Naryu Sanctum to farm Xanos Disc, so they used Forging Orbs instead.

Archived