Forums

Another suggestion you can ignore: Fix Lobby Kicked Trolls

Enemy Silence

I know suggesting anything is about as futile as a deaf person translating a conversation between two dogs barking at each other behind a wood fence but could you kindly find a way to implement a system that prevents kicked players from repeatedly returning to the same lobby they we're kicked from? Once you kick a player, they continue to rejoin until you either close the lobby all together, allow them to stay or everyone leaves. My suggestion is once a person is kicked "twice" (as the first time may be a mistake) they are "banned'' from returning to the same lobby for at least 5 minutes. 

How about cut the crap with ridiculous ap amounts while pugging? How that is not a suggestion? ?

They don't spam join ur ridiculous self-settled ap grps for something that can be done with way less. You don't like pugs make private grp. ?

27 minutes ago, Sayk said:

How about cut the crap with ridiculous ap amounts while pugging? How that is not a suggestion? ?

They don't spam join ur ridiculous self-settled ap grps for something that can be done with way less. You don't like pugs make private grp. ?

Done with way less ? yes, but for the adverage player you gotta take off 600ap to know their real usefullness. Sorry but just because it can be done with less doesn't mean YOU can do it with less.  Seriously the average player does less damage now with 900+ ap then i did with 500 back in 2016/early 2017.

simply put even you got the gear to clear you dont have the skill.

3 hours ago, Alanstar said:

Make it so you have three strikes. Returning 3 times in a row and getting kicked from the same lobby 3 times, you will be locked out of entering that party for 10 minutes.

I wouldn't want a player I decided to kick even after a year. So better extend that lockout to permanent for that lobby.

Archived