Alt Enter ruined my game

SamN132

After accidently going into fullscreen by pressing alt enter, I left by going into fullscreen in game settings and back to windowed and that fixed it, but started a bunch of other problems. Now, the text in game is smaller (UI scale is at max and has nothing to do with it), the FPS is horrible now, not going above 10FPS, and the splash screen when launching the game at the beginning is much smaller. I quit and restarted the game, restarted my PC, did a file repair, and messed around with setting in game. Nothing fixed my problem. Does anyone know how I can fix this? The game is basically unplayable how it is now. Thanks. 

exit game, find your client.exe in the bin (32 bit) or bin64 (64 bit) in your c: program files ncsoft bns possibly x86 dir. Right click on client.exe and go to the compatibility tab uncheck the override high dpi scaling checkbox (nothing should be checked on this tab anyways), apply, and ok. Launch game.

38 minutes ago, LordSwiftStrike said:

exit game, find your client.exe in the bin (32 bit) or bin64 (64 bit) in your c: program files ncsoft bns possibly x86 dir. Right click on client.exe and go to the compatibility tab uncheck the override high dpi scaling checkbox (nothing should be checked on this tab anyways), apply, and ok. Launch game.

This is how I fix my accident for 5k display.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, LordSwiftStrike said:

I went and took a look, but it was already unchecked. Nothing else was checked either. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived