No Maintenance announcement???

Fancheon

So the normal maintenance should be in about 2.5 hours from this posting, but no announcement from anyone from NCSoft. Does this mean there isn't a maintenance?  can someone from NCSoft answer.  I'm beginning to think there's some sort of issue with the unscheduled maintenance earlier yesterday and now nothing regarding the normally scheduled one...

24 minutes ago, Fancheon said:

So the normal maintenance should be in about 2.5 hours from this posting, but no announcement from anyone from NCSoft. Does this mean there isn't a maintenance?  can someone from NCSoft answer.  I'm beginning to think there's some sort of issue with the unscheduled maintenance earlier yesterday and now nothing regarding the normally scheduled one...

If you dont see a post on forum there is always at least a 30 min notice in-game prior to maint so watch for that in case they forgot to post it due to holidays

"Yes, relax dude. Employees probably have days off. They running a game not a nuclear power plant"

I think you need to read my post again.  It's a simple question and nowhere in my post is there anything regarding the need to run NCSoft like a nuclear power plant or anything even close to it.  If you think taking 1-2 minutes to announce maintenance on the forums is comparable to running a nuclear power plant, maybe you should "relax".

12 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

they announced it on saturday that their offices will be closed but maintenance will be held on the 27th just like every week, same hour i expect.

Thanks for the info!  Kinda odd he posted this in general discussion lol.  Appreciate it !

Archived