Mushin's F20 got buffed/changed?

Mimikio

Like for real, it's not like all the guides say (from 2-3 months ago).

I'm struggling with him for a long time now, and although my dps is more than enough to kill him (4 minutes encounter), I simply can't go through the mechanics. He doesn't seem to have normal attack pattern anymore, he's just random spamming things as he like. What is more, I have one more problem: I usually avoid his charge attack, so I can save my flower (summoner) for his uppercut, so he charges through the entire room, and then jumps back - this part is easy. BUT! Sometimes after this charge, he just teleports to me and insta-grab-insta-kill me.

So, my question is: were there any changes made, or am I delusional?

I don't think there is any buff for that floor tho.

The normal attack pattern at the beginning is like this

- Pierce (red attack) -> Normal attack or charge spin -> Upper cut or jump -> Repeat.

To avoid him instant grab u need to stay close to him before he start doing his next attack.

Sometime even u stay far away from him but he didn't grab you because you already deal enough damage to force him to go into next mechanic phrase (either he will jump to middle or 3 jump around the middle circle)

Yeah, guess I know the problem now. He basically has 2 charges: one that comes with normal attacks (in this case I should stay near him), and 2nd one after the pull (he then jumps to the middle of the room no matter what). I just thought charge is a charge.

2 hours ago, Mimikio said:

Like for real, it's not like all the guides say (from 2-3 months ago).

I'm struggling with him for a long time now, and although my dps is more than enough to kill him (4 minutes encounter), I simply can't go through the mechanics. He doesn't seem to have normal attack pattern anymore, he's just random spamming things as he like. What is more, I have one more problem: I usually avoid his charge attack, so I can save my flower (summoner) for his uppercut, so he charges through the entire room, and then jumps back - this part is easy. BUT! Sometimes after this charge, he just teleports to me and insta-grab-insta-kill me.

So, my question is: were there any changes made, or am I delusional?

Use your Seed Shroud to block his 80-60-40-20% spin for free cat grab. You will have enough time to recharge the cooldown of Seed Shroud by the time he is going to launch you up. For his normal spin attack, just sideway it. You can also cat taunt him so that he will focus on your cat during launch-up combo.

Also, beware of your 2 and F roll. These skills put you 10m away from Yunsang, and bosses in this game are known not to be very nice to people who dare to stand 7m away from them.

4 hours ago, Mimikio said:

Meh, screw this. Was trying for 3 hours with no results. Guess I can't do it with bale 12, I will go dawn 3 then and make him regret his life so hard, that he will miss times when he wasn't born yet.

if you don't know mechanic then it doesn't matter what stage of weapon you will have lul

5 hours ago, Mimikio said:

Meh, screw this. Was trying for 3 hours with no results. Guess I can't do it with bale 12, I will go dawn 3 then and make him regret his life so hard, that he will miss times when he wasn't born yet.

Really, what accessories do you have and what is you overall AP?, I was able to kill him with bale 7 and pinnacle accessories. BTW set your cat to taunt, so ur cat can tank it as well, make it much more easier.

1. I know mechanics, but for me it seems to me that he's doing them randomly from time to time, even if I do everything right. Everything goes smooth to around 50%, then he sometimes skips phases, or changes the order of doing them - that messes up everything, cause I don't have that good reflex to adapt to it in time.

2. Accesories? Well, I have epic elemental ring and earring (DT and NS), Oath Neck, legendary belt and pinnacle bracelet. Dunno if this info is useful tho, cause like I said, I have enough dps to kill him, it's just the mechanics that he changes... but with better weapon I can maybe skip even more phases, which can probably make things actually easier (depends if there's much dps income that comes with dawnforge 3).

What is even more annoying is his drinking phase. The 1st one is ok, but on the 2nd and 3rd one he stuns my cat, so I cannot stun/kd/whatever him in time and that causes wipe.

EDIT: I find cat tanking doing more harm than good. It's easier for me to just fidget spinner around him and using cat like an additional dps

Archived