KR Patch 13th December Patch - Nerfs to Fire Gunner.

Squishyy

Hey dear Gunslinger!

I have read the changes to Gunslinger's Firebuild and I was asking if Fire is still viable after the Nerfs. Seems like alot of damage nerfs and putting a requirement to TAB (with 4).
So my question is if it is still compareable with Shadow,or just trash now. (PvE aspect)

9 hours ago, Kidflash112 said:

Yea I was kinda wondering myself I noticed a difference in my DPS on my gunner both shadow and fire and was thinking did they stealth nerf gunner last patch?

OP made a post about patch that went live in KR where fire gunner was nerfed, but ur talking about general changes that came to eu/na 06.12.2017 here are changes: 

Gunslinger

General

Fixed an issue where sometimes only one pistol would display after Windstriding.

Fixed an issue where skill tooltips were not being updated properly when equipping Divine Dragon Bracelet Stage 4-10.

Fixed an issue where the effect of Shadow Bullet from Dynasty Mystic Badge was weaker than intended.

Soul Shields

The 3-piece set effect for Sharpshooter Soul Shield now increases the damage of Bullet Storm by 30%, down from 45%. It also now increases the damage of Quickshot and Darkshot by 15%, down from 30%.

The 8-piece set effect for Sharpshooter Soul Shield now also increases the damage of Bullet Storm, Quickshot, and Darkshot by 15%.

The 3-piece set effect for Stormcaller Soul Shield now increases the damage of Scorched Earth, Killshot, and Bull Rush by 20%, down from 50%. It also now increases the damage of Bullet Storm and Quickshot by 20%.

The 8-piece set effect for Stormcaller Soul Shield now increases the damage of Bullet Storm by 60%, down from 80%. It also now increases the damage of Quickshot by 45%, down from 65%.

Reload (LMB)

Fixed an issue with eye animations for Yun after using Reload.

Tombstone (Tab)

Fixed an issue where there was a short delay before skills could be used after using Tombstone.

Skystone (Q)

Fixed an issue where Shadow attribute Skystone would not consume Focus.

Bullet Storm (RMB)

Increased additional Shadow damage when using Bullet Storm or Awakened Bullet Storm with between 11 and 39 Focus.

Lead Rain (RMB)

Fixed an issue where the status effect duration for Lead Rain was incorrect.

Dark Mark

Dark Mark now lasts for 10 seconds, up from 6 seconds and grants 150 additional damage, up from 100.

Whipline (E)

Whipline now resists damage and status effects for 0.8 seconds, up from 0.7 seconds.

True Shot (F)

Fixed an issue where there was a short delay before skills could be used after using True shot.

Tripshot (F)

Fixed an issue with Shadow Tripshot (Move 2) not applying Joint Attack correctly.

Kill Shot / Bull Rush (V)

Fixed an issue where skill bonuses were incorrectly applied when using Kill Shot or Bull Rush with Tiger Bracelet equipped.

Standoff (1)

Fixed an issue where 5% HP Recovery was not displayed when using Return Fire after Hongmoon Secret Technique Standoff (Move 3).

Haze Bomb (3)

Fixed an issue where Haze Bomb would sometimes not reset Changeup while in Clear Shot state.

Fixed an issue where Divine Dragon Bracelet effects would activate on Haze Bomb.

Undertaker (4)

Undertaker (Move 1) now decreases Dark Light by 50 on use instead of requiring a successful hit.

Sure Shot (4)

Fixed an issue where incorrect damage values were shown in the tooltip for Shadow Sure Shot.

On 12/16/2017 at 7:44 AM, Squishyy said:

Hey dear Gunslinger!

I have read the changes to Gunslinger's Firebuild and I was asking if Fire is still viable after the Nerfs. Seems like alot of damage nerfs and putting a requirement to TAB (with 4).
So my question is if it is still compareable with Shadow,or just trash now. (PvE aspect)

shadow is trash and getting duped deeper into the casket.  

PVP nerf to fire gunner now you need to tag targets wiht RMB before you blow them up with RMB.  Which in turn lowers the mount of time youhave to just sit there as a turret.   

they lowing the addional dmg % on badge and wpn skill modifiers but inclreasing unlocks best % dmg.  however they do knock on bring unloads base dmg from like 12 to 10.8 or something like that.

Equal level gear fire gunners blow shadow out of the water, same will prob still be true after just small er burst instead of getting 1.2 mil -1.5 mil burst open sad 800k-900k substained thorugh fight 

Shadow is garbage and Nodah's video pretty much said it all.  While I'm not max geared like Nodah, my gear for both Shadow and Fire are on equal levels and there is absolutely nothing that justifies me for maining Shadow Gunner over Fire Gunner.  Even in longer winded fights, its still trash and in short fights, why would I even bother spending a additional whatever seconds/minutes to kill something when Fire Gunner would of destroyed ages ago lol?  I kill everything in Outlaw Island for example like no other while Shadow feels like its light years behind lol.

The people who are defending shadow gunner like in Nodah's video are delusional lol.  I started out as a Shadow Gunner initially and was glad when I suddenly wanted to change to Fire Gunner and focus on gear for fire before I got too far in gear wise.  Even without the gear for fire back then, it outdid my Shadow Gunner with ease lol.  

The nerf still makes Shadow Gunner trash.  The only point in me playing Shadow Gunner personally is when I'm bored as hell and want to look cool since Shadow's animations and effects are cooler.  I guess thats worth the damage loss too lol.  Then again, I like variety so while Shadow Gunner is trash, its worth playing every now and again, but for serious stuff, obviously I wouldn't be on Shadow lol.

Archived