Forums

Is it just me or is Gunslinger just really strong?

Seiyinsol

Compared to the other classes, my Gunslinger takes down enemies incredibly quickly. Most enemies that are supposed to be moderately difficult are taken down by holding right click for a few seconds. I can solo a lot of bosses that are supposed to be high above my level and the game just seems really easy in general for a Gunslinger.

Yes. Gunner is strong. With max gear, gunner has highest DPS in PVE. In PVP, it depends on the user. If the user is an expert in PVP (very knowledgable on every single classes in this game + with insane ping (less than 50 ms), then probably no one can take him/her down.

Unfortunately, in 2017 world tournament, gunslinger class was not allowed in the tournament or else we would see tons of people using it (beside warlord or sin).

Well, that's almost always the case with new classes. They need to make them appealing for the players to play them or it wouldn't make sense.

On the other hand, I don't know about the plan for gunner but, almost always that new class is nerfed too, to "balance out" the classes. Warlock got nerfed already if I'm not wrong (and it's still op, I think). And...soul fighter...too?

For fire gunner, their damage mostly comes from their F "gun powder", which can hit through blocks, parry spin, etc. The only way to avoid it is iframe yourself.

When you see them used their "tab" (which has red flame animation on their character), it is time to run away or iframe up. Remember for first 1-2 seconds, they are iframe protected. So, try to cc them 2 seconds after they used their tab.

Also, if you know they are running out of hooks, you need to keep charging at him or cc him to force their tab escape. Once they have their hooks all refilled, you will be doomed because of countless E escapes they can do.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017. 11. 03. at 7:55 PM, FrozenB said:

Yes. Gunner is strong. With max gear, gunner has highest DPS in PVE. In PVP, it depends on the user. If the user is an expert in PVP (very knowledgable on every single classes in this game + with insane ping (less than 50 ms), then probably no one can take him/her down.

Unfortunately, in 2017 world tournament, gunslinger class was not allowed in the tournament or else we would see tons of people using it (beside warlord or sin).

Very wrong, fire gunner has highest burst yes but in any raid the top dps class is still FM 

gunner is stronger with less gear than other classes but endgame still FM/Sin are leadinng dps gunner is third on dps list 

also about pvp again wrong , gunner is low tier pvp class its mostly for pve you barely will even see one in pvp tournaments

3 hours ago, Namifish said:

Very wrong, fire gunner has highest burst yes but in any raid the top dps class is still FM 

gunner is stronger with less gear than other classes but endgame still FM/Sin are leadinng dps gunner is third on dps list 

also about pvp again wrong , gunner is low tier pvp class its mostly for pve you barely will even see one in pvp tournaments

Well...we will see if people use it in PVP tournaments next year.

Low tier pvp class? How come the gunners class with top gears always get the highest kills in BG? 

Anyways, KR server has nerfed gunner. We will see when will we get the patch.

On 2017. 12. 05. at 5:54 PM, FrozenB said:

Well...we will see if people use it in PVP tournaments next year.

Low tier pvp class? How come the gunners class with top gears always get the highest kills in BG? 

Anyways, KR server has nerfed gunner. We will see when will we get the patch.

In silver maybe, gold+ gunner doesnt last longer than 2 seconds

if you think its that strong how comes there was not a single gunner in top 100?:D also now dec 6 ranking reseted but there was only around 13-14 gunner to managed to get gold ranking in pvp and none of them could go higher than  1716 , meanwhile there evry other class up to 1900  so considering those facts and personal experience gunner is low tier pvp class :P

1.8 sec floor 100 and 2 seconds yunsang thats why they pve class

after playing a bm, sf, gunner and wl i can confirm that gunner is indeed very strong dps-wise. i've been maining a gunner ever since the class came out for us

and it's an easy class to play, so there's that as well

they'll balance the class, but even after that, gunners are gonna be pretty sweet to play

Archived