why hp and def doesnt increase as dmg do?

shintouzii

it's been a long time since i haven't played bns and like 1 month ago i came back ,anyway why i am telling this is , i found the game strange like pvp arena was too easy i mean too much.

Then i realize that they do increase damage all the time due to pve but why they dont increase hp and def at arena as well to balance it , i saw %70 hp with air combo today and it made me sick and same as my dmg. I dont want to kill people with 3 skill bla bla , i want to play against people with looking an opening all the time.

I know it's useless , they didnt listen that time and i am sure they are not listening now as well but felt like i had to say it

Whats your class? only the WL, GS, and Sum are capable of that much damage with 1 airborne, you better get used to it or play another class if you dont want to 1 shot everyone, since those are the one broken ( talking about you, Warlocks.. Gs not much, and summoner... well i dont even need to explain myself, but they are somehow manageable.)

And yes, they didnt and they wont listen at all.

5 hours ago, KnockOut31 said:

Whats your class? only the WL, GS, and Sum are capable of that much damage with 1 airborne, you better get used to it or play another class if you dont want to 1 shot everyone, since those are the one broken ( talking about you, Warlocks.. Gs not much, and summoner... well i dont even need to explain myself, but they are somehow manageable.)

And yes, they didnt and they wont listen at all.

it was gunner who made that much damage to me and i play sin.It was kind of like whoever burst first wins , he couldnt kill me and i killed him in seconds with bombard skill and it's not fun at all. Idk maybe it's me but i like long time fights like tera has but still it doesn't change the fact that classes has too much damage with less hp and def.

On 3.11.2017 at 8:42 PM, shintouzii said:

it was gunner who made that much damage to me and i play sin.It was kind of like whoever burst first wins , he couldnt kill me and i killed him in seconds with bombard skill and it's not fun at all. Idk maybe it's me but i like long time fights like tera has but still it doesn't change the fact that classes has too much damage with less hp and def.

Gunner is insanely sin favored. 99% sure it´s the easiest matchup for sins, period. Just a bit hard to say for certain as gunner is a new class and nobody really plays them well, yet or maybe ever. But they really can´t do a whole lot of anything to you. They have their tab buff, witch gives them 2 seconds of immnity and x amount of shotgun monition that does redicolous damage and pierces both block and projectile defence. However, that skill has 1 minutes 30 seconds cooldown, just like warlocks timewarp and warlocks timewarp is infinitely better. You can c iframe or q 1 projectile or party decoy or run away or cc them with ANY skill once their immunity is out (thogh if they are not complete trash they will use their 5 seconds immunity after the tab for a 6-7 seconds immunity total). Gunners also only have 1 real skill to take you out of stealth with a 24 or 36 seconds cd depending on what tree they take (dash has lower cd than aoe) and they have ss, witch can also take you out of stealth and that´s it. They can in theory dodge 5 times, but they really cannot do that in 1v1 as they only get 2 leaches every 9-12 seconds (forgot the exact time) but it´s consitently worse than other classes q/e skills and also they need the same buff for using their block > stun, also you see how many dodges they have left, so you actually don´t have to keep track about a lot of cds, like you have to against other classes (Basically 4-5 skills, their daze grenade when out of stealth, their 1min 30sek cd tab, their ss maybe and then their block and their aoe skill is all you ever have to care about). Their block also has 9 seconds cd (if they use the stun block, witch they usually do as it´s most useful and can also give 1x dodge buff on sucessful block). They also only have 1 tab escape and don´t have ground counter. So really there is not a whole lot that they can do against sins ever. Does not even really matter if you play bombard or the normal thing against them. I don´t even play bombard against anything but bd, des and summ. Against a lot of other classes its just not as consistent as it´s easier to run out of chi, or f*ck up something with bombard and against sf it´s actually really hard to have enough damage with bombard to 100-0 them.

On 11/3/2017 at 2:42 PM, shintouzii said:

That's really not a surprise because gunner is currently the worst pvp class, they don't hard counter any class. Meanwhile sin either has a huge advantage or 50/50 against other classes. Also you say that your matches are very easy so it makes me think your pvp rank isn't that high yet, the more you rise in rank the more difficult some match ups will be since you will be going against others that are more experienced.

Archived