Premium Goodie Idea

Buzzirk

I'm not really thrilled about the Windwalk effect we get for being Premium.  Perhaps I'd like it more if we could choose what one to have.  There is already one for each class so it would be easy to just let the player select one from those.  If you really wanted to get snazzy, NC, you could do recolors.  For example the WL gets a flock of bats and naturally, its black.  How about red, Chartreuse (bright green), gold, bright pink, etc.?

Edit:

OH and get rid of the premium dash spin that sends you all the way around the board and MISS everything else. /grrr  (Just happened.)

That "Complete one round" god it's so frustrating especially when there's nothing useful at the end just some hair that I have 5 or 6 of them already! If there was something really useful I know we wouldn't hit that complete one round so often also I agree on disable option for those effects. Gunners have the stupidest looking one, like no effort put in there. They were like "Okay let's add two wires next to character, that should look cool"

On 10/29/2017 at 6:40 PM, Beleth said:

That "Complete one round" god it's so frustrating especially when there's nothing useful at the end just some hair that I have 5 or 6 of them already! If there was something really useful I know we wouldn't hit that complete one round so often also I agree on disable option for those effects. Gunners have the stupidest looking one, like no effort put in there. They were like "Okay let's add two wires next to character, that should look cool"

they don't really give a crap about these things...it's just some other marketing BS which we should all be used to by now..

Archived