When they will fix boss levels?

Kohie

I think everyone realized that the level of the monsters was radically increased. In raid my dps fell by half, even putting points in accuracy I just can't crit properly the mobs. We couldn't finish BT 12man... NF,NS,IF,EL now takes longer to finish. 

We're 50 and trying to kill 55-57 mobs,  the performance has dropped a lot :(

I hope they fix it.

• NCSOFT

Hello Kohie,

I understand that this has been a rather frustrating experience for players since the last update and would like to apologise in that regard. The boss level issue is planned to be fixed this Wednesday during our weekly maintenance as mentioned on the thread below:

38 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Hello Kohie,

I understand that this has been a rather frustrating experience for players since the last update and would like to apologise in that regard. The boss level issue is planned to be fixed this Wednesday during our weekly maintenance as mentioned on the thread below:

Ok. Thanks!!

6 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Hello Kohie,

Will there be compensation for this?  A lot of us have a premium status and we can't achieve victory in these dungeons because of the boss difficulty, and thus get no XP gain or gold gain while our premium membership is on as time is being wasted on it.

Archived