login queue for non prem members

qqqq1

i ust logged out of my bns account to use another alt. Saw a message than am in some queue unknown to this type of change i tried a different character finding my self way down the line in a the same queue from 98 to 200 ....... so anybody who isnt prem needs to wait before  you can login. lets say you got dc in a raid tried to relog your in a waiting list , impatient raiders wont wait for you in most case you get replace.

What i need to know , is this something thats just announce because i logged in today ust fine then out of no where this pops up.

i undrstand bns is a business company but i think this isnt the way to go nothing was wrong with the regular logins, just a way to punish the part of the game community that makes this game popular f2p ppl :(

can someone shine some light on this , because no one said anything

prem members 2 waiting ...some wait you had to do ...can you imagine the regular people who dont spend a ton of cash for prem membership the queue is insanely long ....yet no reason given its obviously a business move to make money but isnt trove enough like its just sad at this point

38 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

prem members 2 waiting ...some wait you had to do ...can you imagine the regular people who dont spend a ton of cash for prem membership the queue is insanely long ....yet no reason given its obviously a business move to make money but isnt trove enough like its just sad at this point

yes, i had to wait, and it was more than 2 people.

but whatever you think. I don't need to try to convince you.

I am not trying to make you feel better by saying OH LOOK PREMIUMS GOTTA WAIT TOO. because waiting sucks. regardless if its a long or a short wait.

the fact of the matter is, i'm just speaking hard facts by stating "we all have to wait."

ppl who paid, wait less.

ppl who don't pay, wait more.

i'm not telling ppl to get premium

i'm not telling ppl to not get premium

and i'm not here to say anything other than "we all have to wait."

5 hours ago, Kenjii said:

Log in que? Never had this before today. Moving on to other games that actually want me to login to them.

if this is all it takes for you to switch game then it honestly wasn't a game you enjoyed. i enjoy the game for what it is. if that includes waiting a bit in queue then so be it. temporary Log in queue is such a small thing that i don't unerstand why some people quit the game because of it.

if i had to guess i would say that you probably eat bread instead of real dinner cause you think the extra time isn't worth it. i mean you can have meat and greens on bread so why bother to make anything more than that. honestly, does it sound realistic....?

Archived