Secretkeeper

SalemK

1 hour ago, Kage Shadisha said:

No, it will not ever be account bound due to this being a specific quest event from the main story line so the outfit will be treated like a dungeon outfit.

Pistachio Dream was given during the  final chapter of the last act after you defeated Jinsoyun and that outfit was account bound. I don't see how secret keeper cannot be account bound as well. 

10 minutes ago, Iholly said:

Pistachio Dream was given during the  final chapter of the last act after you defeated Jinsoyun and that outfit was account bound. I don't see how secret keeper cannot be account bound as well. 

-SHRUG- I don't know either, I just know that is how it's treated now though that is a good question since Pistachio Dream is the same quest reward as Secretkeeper.

4 hours ago, Iholly said:

There's hope the same can happen for secretkeeper.

Try to ask the CM @Liinxy if maybe it'll happen in the future

10 hours ago, Kage Shadisha said:

No, it will not ever be account bound due to this being a specific quest event from the main story line so the outfit will be treated like a dungeon outfit.

Unless there is a source stating that it won't be made account bound then I wouldn't say never. 

Archived