Changes I'd like

Making Presets

The only things I personally want in game is better QOL, such as limiting all dailies (not raids), daily challenges/week, and event dailies to one completion a day by account and not by characters (I'm just getting tired from constantly abusing this to maximize the rewards from events and now the dc due to the buff to get 10g but meh whatever). We need a vault tab for all characters to share gold/items, so we don't have to use the stupid mail system to transfer items to characters on the same account (I HATE THE MAIL SYSTEM). Most character bound items needs to be changed into account bound because ffs this game is not alt friendly at all. For example, we all know how expensive the soul and pet are, so you want us to start a new class? Well it won't go far for the majority of us. The legendary accessories for alts/another class to become an main? Lul if you can't reroll. I hope you have fun in farming the countless amounts of legendary jewels for 20g a pop aside from swiping during troves and the deals from F10 which takes forever to get due to F9 drowning in gold. One thing I really want is to allow us to swap our characters around in the character select screen (This I really WANT. To me it just feels so weird to have your main not at the top. Maybe just me, but it annoys me.) There are other numerous other little QOL, such as achievements to become shared through the account, but personally the ones I mentioned bothers me the most. If I just stuck playing my main, most of these problems I mentioned I wouldn't care, but I like to play other classes because playing the same old class is really boring and to upgrade the important equips again is just... why bother. I'd like to see some of these changes, but I have no faith in it actually happening. What a tiring "game".

kthxbye

On 8/30/2017 at 4:37 AM, Making Presets said:

The only things I personally want in game is better QOL, such as limiting all dailies (not raids), daily challenges/week, and event dailies to one completion a day by account and not by characters (I'm just getting tired from constantly abusing this to maximize the rewards from events and now the dc due to the buff to get 10g but meh whatever). We need a vault tab for all characters to share gold/items, so we don't have to use the stupid mail system to transfer items to characters on the same account (I HATE THE MAIL SYSTEM). Most character bound items needs to be changed into account bound because ffs this game is not alt friendly at all. For example, we all know how expensive the soul and pet are, so you want us to start a new class? Well it won't go far for the majority of us. The legendary accessories for alts/another class to become an main? Lul if you can't reroll. I hope you have fun in farming the countless amounts of legendary jewels for 20g a pop aside from swiping during troves and the deals from F10 which takes forever to get due to F9 drowning in gold. One thing I really want is to allow us to swap our characters around in the character select screen (This I really WANT. To me it just feels so weird to have your main not at the top. Maybe just me, but it annoys me.) There are other numerous other little QOL, such as achievements to become shared through the account, but personally the ones I mentioned bothers me the most. If I just stuck playing my main, most of these problems I mentioned I wouldn't care, but I like to play other classes because playing the same old class is really boring and to upgrade the important equips again is just... why bother. I'd like to see some of these changes, but I have no faith in it actually happening. What a tiring "game".

kthxbye

Sounds like you are New to This Game..., 

1st, Soul is not hard nor expensive to get. They do Events almost event after event with oils in it. Previous Event 14 Oils,(could have been more if I played all my alts, and not last weeks) This Event almost 10 oils so far. - Stage 7 - 10 = 15 Oils, that's like 1 Event. Stage 10 to Awakened is 14 Oils, That's like 1 Event too? Geez, they giving free ways of getting them... Even if you crafted them, with collected materials is still x3 times cheaper then buying.

2nd. Legendary Jewels, Who in the right mind even buys then from Dragon Express? for 20g each?, When you can craft From Pirate Bracelet to True with like 150-200 gold, Materials are so Easy to get Now. Save 400-450 Gold..., 

3nd, Why Would they Limit, ''event dailies to one completion a day by account and not by characters''??? If a player is too lazy to level multiple characters to do event, It's no one's fault but only his. The point of items being ''account bound in Event'' is that you can play with multiple characters to gain them. It's not abusing. it's how it's made..., There are account bounds, and there are character bound ones.

4nd, I'm Pretty Sure there is Voucher in F10 to Change places For your main to be at top. 

5th, Of Course F9 is Broken now, because Trove is coming, it's every Trove like this, You have to be prepared before, and not prepare couple weeks before trove. 

6th. Alts are more Friendly, Then they were before. Now it's not expensive to Get Stage 12. Nor it's hard to get MSP SoulShields, and Nor it's hard to get Legendary Accessories,

I for my self, Sold already like 3-4 Sets (neck,ring,Belt) to shop for gold, and Saved one set for Gunner with brac fragments. and I don't even do Big 6 so often. because you get event after event. no time for it. 
7th, I don't personally agree on Shared Vault, I mean it's nice idea if they opened More Slots, or made one big Vault with lots of slots. or a seperate NPC for Shared Vault or Made Items to be stack able to more then 1k. But other then that. I like to send all Items to other alts, for space. For Example, One alt, stacks of stacks of soulstone crystals, Moonstone Crystals, Sacred Crystals and so on. and Only keep 1k of stack at main, and when ever you run out, you can go and grab more. if I kept everything on my main vault or shared vault with the current slots, I wouldn't have anyyyyyyy slots left at all. or it would be very crowded. 

I'm not sure if you even comprehended everything. You make it seem like it's all for 1 character. How is anything I typed make it seem like I'm new? My main has 1k ap and with raven6/crit soul/ultimate pet. There is no such thing as a voucher for swapping our characters around in the character screen and if there were why would they put it in F10 though I can see them doing that to gain some $.

I personally want to be limited cause it's tiring but it's a good way to gain gold, I don't care much for this I just felt like typing it at the time. It is abusing cause all the good stuff from events are all account bound and not character bound, such as the oils so you can just mail it to your main where as your alt will get no benefits from events; Unless you decide to actually spend all that time for your alts soul. It's the rewards of 9 all in to 1, how is that not abusing the system? The number of oils you have is so little. How many oils will I need for all 9 classes, soon to be 10? How many days/years of constant events/dcs do I need to do? That's a s*** load of time. Assuming if I play that long. As of now upgrading the bracelet to salvage ain't even worth it according to the people that I know that does this. How long will I need to sell gold on F9 to gather enough to get that many legendary jewels for alts? F9 has been broken and will stay broken as gold has becoming easier to get.

So you prefer to mail stuff repeatedly between your characters? Each time typing the first couple letters then send and the cost of sending gold and some items to cost a hefty fee. Hmm, ok if you wish to use your gold like... must be nice to have a lot of gold to waste. I just don't see how you would prefer that over a shared vault tab. Literally adding more slots (equip vault tab, item vault tab, and shared vault tab. Two of which are not shared and  the last one is shared). I'm assuming you didn't read  the "tab" part. It's utterly pointless to have character bound items as well since almost all of the main mats we use are all account bound or tradable. I ain't even swiping and my main is all purely from dc, rng, and events x9. My alts are around Awaken Ivorymoon and Baleful 1, but this doesn't matter since weapon upgrades is an whole lot easier than accessories, soul, and pet.

Tell me are you swiping cause how else will this game become alt friendly because I'm not and this is time consuming af. Anyways my main point is this game ain't alt friendly, not in the slightest bit. Even my original post was mostly about alt friendly and alt related. So multiply your tiny amount of oils, pet enhancement stones, legendary jewels, and etc. by 10. Also no swiping.

How is it alt friendly if you want to make dailies account bound which would be massively cutting into the benefits of having alts and being able to run fast easy dungeons to accumulate more gold? I think mailing fee reduction should be tied in with premium, esp premium 10 have a nice reduction because it would get more people subbed or give more people a reason to sub.

I only typed that cause I felt like it, you'd complain too if you constantly did it on every char non-stop. I think they should add in a COD feature for the mail along with a trading chat. The mailing fee can be an tax and the normal features of the mail system stays, but just takes a couple coppers to send not gold. Even if they did that for premium, I still wouldn't sub. Only times I've gotten premium is when I accumulated a lot of venture tokens. Anyways they should make soul and pet account bound or something cause how much time do you actually use it if you're constantly doing event/dc. Not much in my case perhaps less than 30minutes of use on my main while I get frustrated on my alts that can take over an hour each thanks to pugs that have no clue what they're doing (lfp EC DT etc).

28 minutes ago, Making Presets said:

I only typed that cause I felt like it, you'd complain too if you constantly did it on every char non-stop.

Pardon me, but your inability to stop doing dailies is a self-control issue. The game does not need to be altered just because you feel compelled to do them on every single alt you have. Set limits for yourself and this will not be a problem.

Omg what is ppl issue with some QoL changes for the game? I would be all for a shared tab between all my toons. The mailing systems is a pain in the ass and should only be useful for friends that r not online at the time. Having to spend 100+ gold to mail my element and jewels, and mysterious crystals, and freezing orbs, and galaxy fragments to my gunner is going to be expensive as hell. While we r at it can we please have a crafting tab or at least open up the rest of the inventory. Please recycle some of the currency/tokens we have instead of making more, it takes up space we don't have. Instead of having currency/ tokens in a 2 step phase (collect 10 and combine them into this) just give us the finished product.

Archived