Final straw

Said

No discount path for raven users, no refunds, no event stone for raven upgrade. And now this.

Thanks for erm... bufff. Was waiting for it so much.

You know what guys? Play it by yourself. If you cannot even do skillpatch without breaking anything... well gl hf.

p.s. both screens unbuffed, 70 points in attack.

Uhm... My dps seem to have decreased with today's patch as Shadow by around 10%. I might be wrong, as I didn't take a screenshot of Eradicate or Galeforce damage before, but it seems that my Galeforce can't go as high as it was before. I was hiting for 65-68K self-buffed, and cannot hit over 62K now. As for Eradicate, I think I was near the 5900 mark (max) on the skill description and I am now sitting at 5400. Here again, I might be totally wrong.

Also and sadly, at my level (no BT gear yet), with 175-200ms ping, this new Awakened Galeforce is a direct nerf when compared to Awakened Wrath spamming. Hopefully, it will get way better with Raven weapon, bracelet and BT soulshield.

Maybe this has been overlooked in the patch notes, but I do not see any reason to nerf Destroyer's damage, especially since we're on the low side without full BT gear. I even got my Shadow earring yesterday, and after upgrading it, I'm pretty much doing the dps I had before the patch.

I really wish we could get an official answer about this.

Archived