Players with Raven 1-5 are getting screwed?

Yarnz

The real question is why exactly the hardest path is the more expensive? do they know how hard is to recruit 11 high IQ players to do raven, then bidwar for items? with a broken feature that force people to switch for "master loot" and then after weeks of trouble you'll join the scammer path, what the hell? can any GM or at least a community manager do their job for once and answer this question please? because it's really hard to play this game with our current dev team and not lose our sanity....i mean even an answer like " we are slackers" will be enough to find faith because all the things your doing in this game are behond comprehension.

18 hours ago, ombremq said:

The real question is why exactly the hardest path is the more expensive? do they know how hard is to recruit 11 high IQ players to do raven, then bidwar for items? with a broken feature that force people to switch for "master loot" and then after weeks of trouble you'll join the scammer path, what the hell? can any GM or at least a community manager do their job for once and answer this question please? because it's really hard to play this game with our current dev team and not lose our sanity....i mean even an answer like " we are slackers" will be enough to find faith because all the things your doing in this game are behond comprehension.

I think the "find a clan" reply still works here.

BT now is a 30 mins dungeon for people with decent gear and for people that know what to do and you can't find that on the chat.

1 hour ago, Alkaa said:

I think the "find a clan" reply still works here.

BT now is a 30 mins dungeon for people with decent gear and for people that know what to do and you can't find that on the chat.

i will reply to this with a generic answer like this generic statement....i have a life, being in a guild and shedule weekly raid like if it was a job, nah ! i play a video game to have fun so i should be able to do a BT whenever i feel ok to do it...but well i'll give you that point to make you happy, ok i confess blade & soul is full of cool people so finding an appropriate guild with decent people that can clear BT in 30mins is easy for everyone, this is why i see everyone runing around with a "ravenfall" outfif and BT accesories...oh thanks for the info i didnt know that....ok now lets move on, i still need an answer why exactly the "raven path" is so expensive to a point that you can no longer chose this path and forced to go for dawnforged/rift....

Archived