Check point location

DirectorTseng

People.. if you're going to set an AP requirement for a dungeon and check it always look at where peoples points are before kicking them. A lot of people especially with the new event coming out are going to be just flipping over from 6 v 6 which most now drop 50 points into def and run a pvp shield which kills their AP. It takes less then 20 seconds to look at where their points are set. 

It's also basic common sense. If you have a player join in and they have 804 AP but have a baleful 11/12 guess what! their points are either in def or they took off every ounce of jewelry they have. 

I know some are going to say 'oh just go back out to the server and switch it' While it is true, it is also just as easy to load into the dungeon and switch in the lobby really fast. 

tbh set the point in wrong place is our problem, see it or not it's up to the leader but it's not their fault

So for their side, they kick or not it's up to them. For us we need to fix our problem by putting the point in the correct place first or tell them before hand if possible

Or do pve first before pvp

8 hours ago, Leyren said:

I don't see what the next event has to do with this. It's only 1v1 and 3v3.

It's also the daily challenge and weekly challenge which is 6 v 6, for nebula stones you're gonna see n increase in 6 v 6 as people try and complete the weekly challenge, more so then you see now. 

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

It's also the daily challenge and weekly challenge which is 6 v 6, for nebula stones you're gonna see n increase in 6 v 6 as people try and complete the weekly challenge, more so then you see now. 

Ah, you meant for the weekly. Well, 3 wins in beluga is really easy, I'm doing that with the current event with 5 twinks too.

3 hours ago, Leyren said:

Ah, you meant for the weekly. Well, 3 wins in beluga is really easy, I'm doing that with the current event with 5 twinks too.

Yeah... no it's not.. If you get lucky and get on the good team it is. I ran 6 last night with 1 win.. it was either against a team of high raven whales or my team were utter idiots and spent more time pvping instead of guarding horns. 

17 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Yeah... no it's not.. If you get lucky and get on the good team it is. I ran 6 last night with 1 win.. it was either against a team of high raven whales or my team were utter idiots and spent more time pvping instead of guarding horns. 

I had 4 loses in a row yesterday too. So what? With the next char, I had 3 wins in a row. Sometimes you're lucky with the teams, sometimes you're not. Overall, I still have more than 50% win rate.

I can't complain needing 1-3 hours for the weekly, I mean come on, it gives you the weekly challenge reward, one of those moonstone boxes, and the 3 wins usually give enough for 2 more of those boxes.

2 minutes ago, Leyren said:

I had 4 loses in a row yesterday too. So what? With the next char, I had 3 wins in a row. Sometimes you're lucky with the teams, sometimes you're not. Overall, I still have more than 50% win rate.

I can't complain needing 1-3 hours for the weekly, I mean come on, it gives you the weekly challenge reward, one of those moonstone boxes, and the 3 wins usually give enough for 2 more of those boxes.

Congratz? I fail to see how this had anything to do with the original point of the post. 

Archived