DEV NEEDS TO READ THIS: BT Soul Shield Drop Suggestion

karriesmatic

I am writing to present a suggestion for the Skybreak Spire Soul Shield Drop:

Instead of the current class-specific soul shield drops, I am proposing that a BT Soul Shield Chest should be dropped.

Why?

Here are some important factors:

1. There are raids wherein everyone's fully geared already, and nobody needs any of the soul shields that are dropped. There are some who get it for salvaging but other than that, it is just put to waste, since the soul shields that are dropped are not for your class.

2. We don't want to base or depend solely the drop-rate on RNG. For example in a 24-man raid, you're a Blade Master and you need Soul Shield 8. However, your party has been farming for several weeks straight and the soul shield that you need just won't drop. 

3. There are cases when the class that would make use of the drop is not on your party. For example, a Soul Fighter Soul Shield dropped but your party doesn't even have a Soul Fighter.

4. It is becoming exhausting to join the raid because the items you need won't drop.

I know I can simply purchase from the Dragon Express, but I just honestly find it a true waste to constantly participate in the raid. The drops are too rare plus the fact that they're class-specific.

All of us will benefit from this. My point is, I am getting tired of depending on the "RNG gods" to help me get the soul shields that I want. With a Soul Shield Chest, everyone would benefit. Everyone would enjoy the raids and not be frustrated anymore.

Your presentation should be in some "improvement idea" place that NC Soft can see, I don't think NC West can do anything about this.

They may propose the idea to NC Soft but most likely nothing will happen.

Archived