Download speed.

Sylla

Is absolutly slow. i have 6mb conection and it is downloading 100/300kbps.

Is there any torrent or something because this is too slow. It slows my conection a lot, its imposible to even post...

39 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

NCSoft is too cheap to have a dedicated download server, it already uses the torrent protocol to download the game/patches.

I have checked how to download it, because this way its imposible... 6 + hours and 50%

Oh well it doesnt work gg.

6 hours ago, Sylla said:

Is there any torrent or something because this is too slow. It slows my conection a lot, its imposible to even post...

A couple of things to note;

If your provider says you'll get 6mb downloads speeds, you won't. Well.. you will, but only if you're the only person in the area currently using the internet. (They always say "up to xMB" so that they can give you less and get away with it.) They do a thing called traffic shaping, and the more people online the less speed they'll give each person.

And if you're going to say that I have 6mb, because speedtest shows so. well With a speedtest result you're only sending tiny packets of data from one system to another. When you download a game from Steam, bns or anywhere else etc. you're downloading a whole game (lots of bandwith needed) from the source. The download speed can also depend on the source and many other factors.

You might want to switch intrnet provider. These days, 6mb internet just simply isn't enough.
Also You have a Standard Internet. Better look for Fibre if available in your country.

For Example I have 76mb/s Download, But I download 9 - 14mb/s with (Super Fibre Infinity) and it took around 5-10 minutes to download BnS with constant errors that pop out every some %. which for me is long. compared to other games. but your download speed plays a big role. NCsoft Might not have Great Downloads. but they are defintely not Slow. 

9 hours ago, Sylla said:

emm   6mb is about 600-650 kbs   ( idial)   so usually you have to see around 500-600.    also ifyou do something else, it also decrease your internet speed.

Archived