Devotion

Silverr Rose

No, this is so dissapointing. This outfit has been released multiple times and I dont doubt at the latest next february around valentines day it will be released again. Its a common, popular outfit where once again if people are still here from release have obtained already. Where once again it's dissapointing. There's 5 more releases? I hope it's not the same old sht, but you know...NA marketing on a f2p game lul

i can understand some people were disappointed with devotion outfit, i also felt the same when i saw it on my main female jin. frankly speaking,it looks ugly.  but after i view how it look on male jin,i changed my mind immediately and bought it for my male alt. because i always like guys in tuxedo *q*

now he works as a host in the cinderland. xD

Screenshot_170623_000.jpg

On 2017-6-22 at 2:36 AM, XO said:

No, this is so dissapointing. This outfit has been released multiple times and I dont doubt at the latest next february around valentines day it will be released again. Its a common, popular outfit where once again if people are still here from release have obtained already. Where once again it's dissapointing. There's 5 more releases? I hope it's not the same old sht, but you know...NA marketing on a f2p game lul

Way to discredit those who finally got the outfit. Why are u so bitter?

13 hours ago, K4t said:

Way to discredit those who finally got the outfit. Why are u so bitter?

Because Devotion is one of the more common outfits to be sold and when it's a 7 day daily "surprise" sale which allows ncsoft to put more rare/chance of new (it obv won't happen now but you know it was in people's minds prior to starting) outifts for sale and yet they sell these...but yesterday's outfit was 5x better, primarily because not only is it's recolor ig incredibly hard to get (ESPECIALLY now since no one does ZR) it was only sold once almost a year ago and alot of people have been asking for it for months. 

12 minutes ago, XO said:

Because Devotion is one of the more common outfits to be sold and when it's a 7 day daily "surprise" sale which allows ncsoft to put more rare/chance of new (it obv won't happen now but you know it was in people's minds prior to starting) outifts for sale and yet they sell these...but yesterday's outfit was 5x better, primarily because not only is it's recolor ig incredibly hard to get (ESPECIALLY now since no one does ZR) it was only sold once almost a year ago and alot of people have been asking for it for months. 

Devotion was requested also multiple times and just saying it wasn't even Valentine's outfit so I doubt it would becoming next year on Valentine's. If I recall correctly Devotion was once in F10 and it was on the rotation. I cannot remember it making it to the Player's choice. I think you are mixing Devotion to some other outfit.

2 minutes ago, XO said:

I'm pretty sure it went around Valentine's day > several months later > back to around Valentine's day

This year we had Sweet Treats, Pure White and the nurse costumes as Valentine's outfits. Devotions was NOT in there. I should remember because I bought 2/3 Valentine's day costumes. *giggles* And I am 99 % sure Devotion was NOT 2016 Valentine's costume either. That time Pure White was also there but cannot remember was there something more.

And it's a simple fact: there are too many outfits and everyone has their own liking and we have to accept that. There are only 7 days when we get outfits so it's a fact that we will get outfits that some love and some hate to the core.

9 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Devotion was requested also multiple times and just saying it wasn't even Valentine's outfit so I doubt it would becoming next year on Valentine's. If I recall correctly Devotion was once in F10 and it was on the rotation. I cannot remember it making it to the Player's choice. I think you are mixing Devotion to some other outfit.

I'm pretty sure it went around Valentine's day > several months later > back to around Valentine's day. Look tho, I'm not saying it's a bad outfit. I'm just saying for a sale like this, there are so many other options they could've done in it's place.

15 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

This year we had Sweet Treats, Pure White and the nurse costumes as Valentine's outfits. Devotions was NOT in there. I should remember because I bought 2/3 Valentine's day costumes. *giggles* And I am 99 % sure Devotion was NOT 2016 Valentine's costume either. That time Pure White was also there but cannot remember was there something more.

And it's a simple fact: there are too many outfits and everyone has their own liking and we have to accept that. There are only 7 days when we get outfits so it's a fact that we will get outfits that some love and some hate to the core.

Even more simpler fact: None of what you said just erases the disappointment a lot of players feel from this sale.

12 hours ago, XO said:

Even more simpler fact: None of what you said just erases the disappointment a lot of players feel from this sale.

They should get over it, not everything that shows up in f10 will be to their fancy. There were alot of stand alone good looking outfits I liked in general but they didn't look good on my toons nor did they present the look I wanted. Its just a matter of playing the waiting game, thats one of the reason why there's outfit previews especially in F3 before outfits even come out in game. 

Right before warlock came out, I made a wl preset and tried on the empress regalia outfit + carnivore mask in f3 before the dress even came out in f10. When the outfit did come out in f10 and then the warlock class very shortly after, the first thing I bought was the dress, it was literally the 2nd outfit I donned after puting on the hm outfit purely for quest reasons. Then later farmed the carnivore mask(almost everyone wasnt capped/low level back then so it was kinda long farm) and eventually got it to wear with the outfit as a sort of "set" so to speak.

Its a waiting game for outfits, u wait until u see something u like then u buy it. EZ.

Archived