Looking for a class to duo with Warlock

Viete

me and a friend just started playing, he wants to play warlock, 

So my question to you all is what class has the best duo synergy with warlock?  i my self have been eyeing  assassin and destroyer but i have no real preference  except  summoner no summoner pls....

Warlocks fit with everything, soulburn is a really good buff after all. But having a melee class makes it easier since it can take the aggro of the mobs. So maybe kfm is the one with more synergy, can tank, at lvl 45 gets bluebuff and has an airborne combo.

KFM certainly profits greatly from WL duo and I hear many WL complaining about aggro reset of mobs, which a tank would solve.

And blue buff will give you more damage than when teaming up with a BM. Sin is an option too, though, if they are played well enough to keep aggro from the WL.

Also if you ever want to duo in 6v6, a blue buff + WL combo would give you a distinct edge, especially with true soul, as you can out-crit-damage everyone's crit def.

But also consider what playstyle you like. KFM needs decent ping and you should like animation cancelling or you are relatively restricted in what builds you can use...

If sin goes lightning build he would be in stealth a lot. Therefor the mobs would attack warlock who will run to get out of their range. That would result in sin complaining that he can`t hit  mobs because he have to run after them.

BM vs. KFM - having blue buff as another dmg buff is nice, but i think that for endgame content they might find BM's HM block & projectile protection more useful.

Definitely KFM or BM.

Personally I would also suggest KFM because of blue buff and the fact that they are very strong and fun to play in general. But I didn't play them very much myself so I don't know if the ping is really such a great issue (I mean it's an issue for every class) so I would check into that before picking KFM than. BM is also very strong of course.

Archived