Reimbursing trove keys??

Meatballchan

actually from what ive seen this has been badly adressed really badly, i also spend money on the game while so its not like im f2p or even close to that, hell i even purchased the founders pack at highest value to have my 2 names saved XD, in my perspective this reimbursement should have been in one of the following ways

1 - only a partial reeimbursement with a limit to how much you can get back 

2 - an actual compensation instead of a whole reimbursement would be having a value equal to all keys spent given in HM coins (you could still use them for keys but those are limited per day)

3 - roll back anything related to trove and give 2 keys to everyone for the 2 days that were rolled back

the way they handled it is the worse it could ever have happened

ppl who bought 1000s are getting 1000s again(basicly everyone is getting double the keys) but the problem here is they keep everything they got with the previous 1000keys for ppl like me who use money/ buy ncoin for the game are at a huge disadvantage and its completely unfair, now to even everything they should make keys worth half of its value for the rest of the trove event, because ppl like me who didnt buy keys be4 are getting punished by an error on ncsoft side they could even make the discount available only through ncoin but still for anyone who wants to buy keys now feels like we are beeing ripped of

I am not a f2p player and i feel that this was badly addressed as well. Similar event happened with bugged items in daily specials, and all exp obtained was rolled back, and ncoins refunded. 

NCsoft should perform the same action here, roll back the items obtained and refund keys.

11 minutes ago, wreckless said:

I am not a f2p player and i feel that this was badly addressed as well. Similar event happened with bugged items in daily specials, and all exp obtained was rolled back, and ncoins refunded. 

NCsoft should perform the same action here, roll back the items obtained and refund keys.

I had already used feathers to buy soul shields and used wings and mats to make legendary belt.. they would have had to roll back alot more than just alittle bit of XP to use your fix

12 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

I had already used feathers to buy soul shields and used wings and mats to make legendary belt.. they would have had to roll back alot more than just alittle bit of XP to use your fix

i agree, so roll back to the end of maintenance and refund keys is the appropriate solution. However, we all know that this will not happen, all players are doing at this point is venting their anger. It is kind of messed up though, being involved in the exp roll back and missing out on this one.

I agree to a certain extent with what everyone said here but ou also have to think about this: even if NCsoft were to roll back and refund keys as well as take away what people got there would still be complaints because what if someone had gotten some good things in trove and had it all taken away from them and when using the keys for the second time got shitty stuff? Then those people would be pissed off too so it's really a loose loose situation for ncsoft UNLESS they gave EVERYONE free 50 keys whether anything was bought or not then no one could complain about being left behind because whales got an extra set of keys and they didn't and the whales wouldn't be upset that they had good items revoked and got shitty new items 

Archived