Accelerate the pace of Awakened Necropoils and Gloomross Incursion

These dungeons are now at newbie levels, and they are now painfully and unnecessary long due to their tower-defense design

I think their pace should be accelerated by at least two times, and compensate that by increasing the number of mobs. Unless you do them at HM1 instead of spending time doing story quests for whatever reason, you should have not any trouble clearing waves, even with higher number of mobs

I haven't actually done either of these things and have been wanting to do so with my gf. 
What AP would you recommend for them, in your opinion? 
We've watched videos on how to do the mechs but that's about it. 

52 minutes ago, Yatosama said:

I haven't actually done either of these things and have been wanting to do so with my gf. 

If you've completed Act 7 and upgraded your weapon to True Ivory with the mats you'll do fine.

OP If you don't like it do a pvp daily instead. 1v1 way faster anyways.

38 minutes ago, Malign said:

If you've completed Act 7 and upgraded your weapon to True Ivory with the mats you'll do fine.

OP If you don't like it do a pvp daily instead. 1v1 way faster anyways.

I got my Seraph stage 1, actually~ She have her True Ivory. Good to know we can do it, then. Thank you!

9 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

These dungeons are now at newbie levels, and they are now painfully and unnecessary long due to their tower-defense design

I think their pace should be accelerated by at least two times, and compensate that by increasing the number of mobs. Unless you do them at HM1 instead of spending time doing story quests for whatever reason, you should have not any trouble clearing waves, even with higher number of mobs

To accelerate the phase in Necropolis tower defense to max speed, you must not let the mobs hit the npc warlocks. While in gloom, 1st core's phase speeds up for every npc you rescue so there is total 18 npcs to reach max speed. 2nd core phase speeds up if you can kill the mobs before those 3 elite npc even notice the mobs coming, so basically u must make those 3 npc idle for max speed. All the npcs in this tower defense dungeon help speeding up the phase by imbuing their chi to the core and they must not get attacked/distracted.

On 5/21/2017 at 8:41 AM, Yatosama said:

you would need a 3'd for the necro.. since there 3 orbs..  I guess you could do 2.. and then go for the last one.. but it takes so long it's just not worth it, plus the boss at gloom is no walk in the park at your gear, so you will have a hard time doing it.

why not search for parties ? 

Archived