Help!

This may sound really bad, but I just downloaded the game yesterday and I've already run into troubles. It took a good 5-6 hours to install everything and then today, when I try to start up the game, I get an error message. I have no idea what's wrong and I haven't even been able to play the game yet. Please help.

by install he propably mean install and download all updates. then it can be 5hours.

I can start from:

-Do you use some kind of 3rd party modding program?(working when game is ON). If yes then turn it OFF. for visual mods (onyly you see it and its implemented in game so its allowed) you can create "mod" folder in "\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\" where you put your mods.

-Do you use some other 3rd party program which work with BnS (add macro, speed up game, etc.)? it can crash game or even made your acc banned so DON`T use that kind of programs. I known there are programs which onyly make game work faster, but programs like gameguard can read them as hacking programs.

-Try turn off firewall/anty-virus, or add game to exceptions.

-Try tu use other game ver. (64/32)

thats for now. when you write here what error you have (just write what game communicate for you) mayby someone can help you, becouse without it we can onyly guess.

16 minutes ago, hwalien said:

you might want to add your computer spec. 

it shouldn't take that long to install this game.

The computer specs really do matter here. Took me over 6 hours to DL and install on my laptop at my college, but on my gaming computer took 30 minutes to do both. (internet i was on was super good)

4 hours ago, TobyTheWizard said:

This may sound really bad, but I just downloaded the game yesterday and I've already run into troubles. It took a good 5-6 hours to install everything and then today, when I try to start up the game, I get an error message. I have no idea what's wrong and I haven't even been able to play the game yet. Please help.

Hi,

not sure if you tried this, but after you click the blade and soul client and before you click play. Click the settings tab and then change it to run in 32 bit, If that is already checked, then uncheck it and see if that works.

Archived